Salerm Wheat Germ Conditioning Treatment 6.74oz

Salerm Wheat Germ Conditioning Treatment 6.74oz "Pack of 2"(w/Triple Benefit Lip Stick)

BY SALERM

Salerm Wheat Germ Conditioning Treatment 6.74oz
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
I've been using this conditioner for several weeks and I love the results. I have long wavy hair and I tried numerous conditioners with little to no results, this conditioner has helped a lot and is doing wonders for my hair which was very damaged due to extensions and color treating my hair. I will definitely recommend this product to anyone with dry damaged hair.
Lucrecia R.
This product is awesome, I have a keratin treatment on my hair and this works wonderful on my hair, leaving it shiny and soft. After Shampooing my hair I leave the treatment for 15 minutes and then rinse it off, using it instead of conditioner. My hair looks awesome every time!!!
Sarcastic I.
Mao, Valverde
It doesn't prove me, my hair gets too hard to manipulate and it doesn't hydrate my hair at all. By the way to another person it can works, but for a 3b and low porosity hair it doesn't
Abylene R.
Panama City, Panama
Perfect after a hair dye or get your hair healthy again; repairs, Hydrated, seals the hair and gives protection before any process involving Heat.