Salerm Proteinas Protein Shampoo 36.0 oz (1 Liter) uploaded by Mariangel O.Salerm Proteinas Protein Shampoo 36.0 oz (1 Liter) uploaded by Sabrina Gabriela G.

BY SALERM

Lorena M.
Doral, Florida
This Salerm's shampoo is heaven, I swear, I used it like for three weeks just to see if it will work and then my hair have never been so soft and cool and shining, it brought my hair from dead really, I was pretty happy after using it..
Feri R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like it! A friend recommend this to me since we both have our hair damaged.
I like it so far bc it gives you shine and also is not that expensive comparing with the one you can get in the saloon.
Mariangel O.
Weston, FL
Very good product, it smells very good. And leave that pleasant smell in your hair for days, it also makes your hair look smoother and shiny, has a good texture and is easy to apply, keratin is a plus that makes me love this shampoo more.
V-26129461 Ariana Nathaly R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Le doy tres estrellas porque el producto saturó mi cabello y ya no siento esa misma ligereza y suavidad como la primera vez. Tengo raíces grasas y puntas seca
patricia g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta la linea de shampoo de Salerm. Protegen el cabello, el olor es delicioso y tiene buen precio. He utilizado este y otro como el matizante. Excelente.
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este shampoo no me gustó para nada, porque me producr mucha caspa en el cuero cabelludo, además de ser costoso.
Sanihe R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me gusta mucho ya que deja el cabello sedoso y tiene un olor super agradable! Ademad rs economico.
Sabrina Gabriela G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm currently using this shampoo and I've loved the results so far, I think its best for oily scalps, like mine, in the bottle specifies its a 2in1 shampoo and conditioner with keratin to regenerate the hair from scalp to ends. Also, its a steal! super affordable for a liter of shampoo.
Kathy H.
San salvador barrio san jacinto col santamarta 2 calle 6 edif 20 aprt 8
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super excellent I love it as it leaves my hair is very good brand very good quality. And leave your hair hydrated and super beautiful