Salerm Proteinas Protein Shampoo 36.0 oz (1 Liter)

by Salerm

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Salerm Proteinas Protein Shampoo 36.0 oz (1 Liter)!
How would you rate this product?
3 years agoDoral, Florida
This Salerm's shampoo is heaven, I swear, I used it like for three weeks just to see if it will work and then my hair have never been so soft and cool and shining, it brought my hair from dead really, I was pretty happy after using it..
7 months agoAtlanta , GA
Protein shampoo is very good, it's very nutritious but I think it's better for normal or dry hair, I'm oily so they does not produce a lot lather maybe for my oily. The hair feel like to much weight. I used to use alternate with other shampoo for better results.
3 years agoMillbrae , CA
I like it! A friend recommend this to me since we both have our hair damaged. I like it so far bc it gives you shine and also is not that expensive comparing with the one you can get in the saloon.
3 years agoDoral, FL
Salerm Proteinas Protein Shampoo 36.0 oz (1 Liter) uploaded by Mariangel O.
Very good product, it smells very good. And leave that pleasant smell in your hair for days, it also makes your hair look smoother and shiny, has a good texture and is easy to apply, keratin is a plus that makes me love this shampoo more.
3 years ago
Le doy tres estrellas porque el producto saturó mi cabello y ya no siento esa misma ligereza y suavidad como la primera vez. Tengo raíces grasas y puntas seca
3 years agoMiami, FL
Me encanta la linea de shampoo de Salerm. Protegen el cabello, el olor es delicioso y tiene buen precio. He utilizado este y otro como el matizante. Excelente.
2 months agoSan José (California)
I love this, it leaves the hair super soft and shiny. The best part is that the cone is protein based and helps with chemical battered hair.
8 months agostatesville
Best shampoo to make your hair stronger and shiny. Leaves your scalp very clean but not heavy so your hair it’s perfectly silky and soft.
3 years agoDORAL, FL
Este shampoo no me gustó para nada, porque me producr mucha caspa en el cuero cabelludo, además de ser costoso.
10 days agoHazleton
I love this shampoo!!!! I use this line all the time! Leave my hair silky and smooth!! I recommend it