Salerm Color Soft Semi Permanent No Ammonia (5 Light Brown)

by Salerm

Color Soft applied natural dry hair, before shampooing. All the shades can be mixed one with the other. Color Soft is used in a ratio of 1 to 2, together with the Color Soft developing foam ( figure 1). As it is a coloring shade over a shade, Color...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Salerm Color Soft Semi Permanent No Ammonia (5 Light Brown)!
2 years ago
Salerm Color Soft Semi Permanent No Ammonia (5 Light Brown) uploaded by Laura R.
Me encantan! Dobte tido los Colores Fantasías! Yo uso mucho el F1 ! Me gustaría que lis colores No se destiñan tanto me regiero a los fantasías
3 years ago
I had all colors in my hair, and the fantasy colors of "salerm soft colors" are the most beautiful for all type of hair. I really really satisfied with salerm. Care and protect your hair. Also, all colors are very bright.