Salerm 21 Silk Protein Shampoo & Leave-in Conditioner (Tube)

by Salerm

Salerm 21 Shampoo Silk Protein 10.8oz : Repairs hair deep down as well as cleansing and hydrating. Hair is much silkier, stronger and healthier. With silk proteins, vitamin E and Panthenol. Paraben free.21 B5 Silk Protein Leave In Conditioner 6.9oz : Silk proteins: repair the hair's structure deep down. Thanks to their small particle size the proteins penetrate into the hair's innermost structures. Pro-Vitamin B5: for stronger,renewed,shiner and silkier hair.

Salerm 21 Shampoo 10.8oz + Leave In Conditioner 6.9oz "Set"; Salerm 21 Silk Protein Shampoo 10.8oz; Salerm 21 B5 Silk Protein Leave In Conditioner 6.9oz; For Stronger,Renewed,Shiner and Silkier Hair.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Salerm 21 Silk Protein Shampoo & Leave-in Conditioner (Tube)!
3 days agoHazleton
The best leave in condition!!!! Use it all the time when I go to the salir or wash my hair at home. In love with. Best leaving
3 months ago
When you need a perfect hair you need to use this product, if you have highlights or hair color its helpful to repair
8 months agostatesville
Love this product leaves your hair soft, it smells great and have UV protection. Also it’s a protein.
6 months agoPaterson, NJ
I love the leave in conditioner especially because my hair gets so silky and I have Afro curls