BeautyHairHair ProductsSalerm
21 Shampoo 108oz + Leave In Conditioner 69oz "Set"

Salerm 21 Shampoo 10.8oz + Leave In Conditioner 6.9oz "Set"

by Salerm

Salerm 21 Shampoo Silk Protein 10.8oz : Repairs hair deep down as well as cleansing and hydrating. Hair is much silkier, stronger and healthier. With silk proteins, vitamin E and Panthenol. Paraben free.21 B5 Silk Protein Leave In Conditioner 6.9oz :...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Salerm 21 Shampoo 10.8oz + Leave In Conditioner 6.9oz "Set"!
Alejandra A.
CDMX.
Salerm 21 Shampoo 10.8oz + Leave In Conditioner 6.9oz "Set" uploaded by Alejandra A.
Shampoo By Salerm. Me ha funcionado increíble, da máxima hidratación para cabellos secos y dañados como el mío, con unos cuantos días de uso le ha devuelto la vida increíble.
Ariames L.
Hazleton, PA
The best leave in condition!!!! Use it all the time when I go to the salir or wash my hair at home. In love with. Best leaving
Skarling E.
Paterson, NJ
I love the leave in conditioner especially because my hair gets so silky and I have Afro curls
domii_kis K.
Im inlove with Salerm Hair Products😍They leave my hair so soft as a silk and smells gorgeous. I cannot stop touching my hair after Salerm products 😁I recommend it to the girls that live in the countries with a hot climate because it has UV protection
Patricia P.
When you need a perfect hair you need to use this product, if you have highlights or hair color its helpful to repair
Joselyn S.
statesville
Love this product leaves your hair soft, it smells great and have UV protection. Also it’s a protein.

Looking for your answer?