Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerSalerm
21 B5 Silk Protein 69 oz (200 ml)

Salerm 21 B5 Silk Protein 6.9 oz (200 ml)

by Salerm

Salerm21 is more than a conditioner or leave-on hydrating mask that instantly revives and treats damaged hair. Its special formula based on silk proteins gets right to the very core of the hair. Leaves hair lively and shiny and is perfect for...

Good for dry hair?
How can I use this product?
Start your review of Salerm 21 B5 Silk Protein 6.9 oz (200 ml)!
Nicole S.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Salerm 21 B5 Silk Protein 6.9 oz (200 ml) uploaded by Nicole S.
THE BESTTTT AND ONLY leave in conditioner i use! leaves my hair so silky and smooth, and super easy to detangle with i love it so much! If you can get your hands one TRY IT!
Illsie A.
Dorchestr Ctr, MA
Salerm 21 B5 Silk Protein 6.9 oz (200 ml) uploaded by Illsie A.
Purchased at: Amazon
I first came across this product at a Spanish salon. My hair was damaged from so much hair color and styling tools. I was recommended from the hairstylist to use Salerm leave in conditioner for hair mask, once trying it I was totally hook. It made my hair silky smooth, felt more soft, and there's was less damage. Now I also use it on my 7 year old hair. Her hair is tick and kinky. I needed something that will hydrate her strands. Her scalp definitely love it, after applying her hair becomes more manageable, soft,and less breakage I use this on my entire family and they definitely loves it
Anthony F.
Ozone Park, NY
I like to use this as a leave in conditioner. It smells so good and it leaves my hair shiny and silky. Right after the shower I like to apply it to my ends while my hair is damp. You only need a little bit because if you have thin hair like me it will leave your hair greasy. If you have damaged hair and want your hair to look brand new and smell delicious I would recommend this.
Janet G.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I am loving this Leave-in Conditioner. My curls seem to like it too, specially the ends. They are back to bouncy!
adriana S.
Phoenix, AZ
Salerm 21 B5 Silk Protein 6.9 oz (200 ml) uploaded by adriana S.
This hair product is amazing! It is used by hair professionals and isn’t that pricey I got mines for $16. This product gives your hair all the vitamins it needs and makes your hair feel veryy smooth.
Marlenie C.
Bronx, NY
Salerm 21 B5 Silk Protein 6.9 oz (200 ml) uploaded by Marlenie C.
Salerm 21 B5 Silk Protein 6.9 oz (200 ml) uploaded by Marlenie C.
Purchased at: eBay
Salerm 21 B5 Silk Protein 6.9 oz (200 ml) excelente lo acabo de probar y realmente que funciona. Deja tu pelo con aroma exquisito y con suavidad.
Estrella A.
Rowlett, TX
Salerm 21 B5 Silk Protein 6.9 oz (200 ml) uploaded by Estrella A.
Purchased at: Amazon
#goodbyejuly This product is one of my favorites, it leaves my hair super soft and very shiny, manageable and not at all dry and it repairs my hair without a doubt I will buy it again. # GoodbyejulySalerm 21 B5 Silk Protein 6.9 oz (200 ml)
melody P.
Best leave in conditioner EVER. Makes my hair so soft and shiny without leaving an oily look or feel. Definitely better than it’s a 10 in my opinion!
Bri O.
los angeles
leaves my hair very soft after showering! I use it everyday 💘 its a very good products because it gives more protein in my hair
Isabelle B.
Tallahassee, FL
My mom got me hooked on this product a few years back. I apply it to my ends after a shower and then let it either air dry or blow dry it. It helps my hair feel smooth and healthy while not creating any unnecessary damage. I will definitely keep ordering and sharing with my friends.