BY SALEM BAKING CO.

Zuleyma D.
I love lemon!!! Adding it too all my food for that extra hint of flavor but this cookies just disn't taste pleasant too me in not shure if it was the brand or maybe lemon just doesn't go with cookies for me.I always link too try new things but this is a pass
Annabell P.
COOKIES ARE DELICIOUS! ! They are great with a cup of tea, or with ice cream. Right after school my little brother would grab a hand full of them and eat it and is addicted to them.
Alondra C.
Coachella, CA
These are without a doubt Very Delicious! You can't go wrong! Wishing they were always my snacking cookies, but i can unfortunately only get them every other couple of months. They are must haves don't hesitate to try them out. They won't dissapoint!
Angelica T.
Spencer, VA
Love these cookies so much! We only get them abut once or twice a year when we visit Old Salem@ A little more pricey than your average store bought cookies...but totally worth it!
Ashley T.
While my initial reaction to thin, almost cracker-looking cookies was more of a maybe we shouldn't have bought these, once I tasted one, I couldn't stop. They really are delicious!
PM G.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These cookies have a great, lemon taste. The only bad thing was that they're thin and many of them were broken.
Patrick L.
Lavras, MG
Deliciosa e crocante, amei a primeira vez que comprei e sempre compro novamemte, como sou apaixonado por limão esse foi mais um fator que contribuiu para eu me apaixonar ainda mais por esses biscoitos, pode comprar sem medo que vc vai se surpreender com o sabor também
Paola M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Does it takes good?
Alondra C.
Coachella, CA
Has anyone gone ahead and tried these?