GroceryBakerySalem Baking Co.
Moravian Cookies Mint Dipped in Chocolate

Salem Baking Co. Moravian Cookies Mint Dipped in Chocolate

by Salem Baking Co.

Salem Baking Co® Mint Dipped In Chocolate Moravian Cookies.
All natural.
More than 35 delicious cookies.
Only 28 calories each.

Where can I find these and how much do they cost?
How do I unlock a campaign ?
I absolutely love mint everything! Especially mixed with chocolate. Are these any good?
Start your review of Salem Baking Co. Moravian Cookies Mint Dipped in Chocolate!
member-ed1510aaa
I love this product so much I buy them every time I'm at the store. They taste amazing.
Amanda S.
Oak Harbor, WA
I think these are waaay better than thin mints!! They are so good! I buy them whenever I find them cause they don't have them anywhere near me!!
Bebe K.
Schenectady, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Hate mint period. But 4 stars because my teacher absolutely loved them. And she LOVES mint. Especially mint chocolates and cookies . And these were a win with her and she is very hard to please so Im super happy with that.
Kierra  D.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these mint cookies!!!! They're so rich and tasty!!! The best mint cookies ever lol higly recommended and worth the money
Pooja S.
Ocala, FL
These are soooo good! I am totally in love with these,they are my new favorite snack. They're kinda pricey, but totally worth it! They exceeded my expectations, and I would definitely buy these again.
candida G.
Miami
So tasty! My family loves them! It worth and the prices are nice ! So stop doing what you're doing and go and buy one 😂
Yocelin G.
Santa Rosa, CA
Omfg i loveeee anything with mint honesty everything has a better taste with mint!!!! I love it so much and mixed with cookies omg.... amazinggg uhhh i want some now lol but i dont have any i really recommend
Ashly B.
Jersey City, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
These are soo tastey . my whole family love them. Taste kind of like thin mints perfect combo of minty chocolate
Holly K.
Honestly, this is the perfect healthier alternative to girl scout cookies. I love then to snack on. Recommend them for anyone health conscious but still has a bit of a sweet tooth.
jakeria S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love cookies 🍪 and this gives me the opportunity to get some cookies some stores have their price high but here just makes it easier for me to get things.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...