I'M MEME
[Sale+Gift] Genius Foundation All Cover 30g / Long-lasting foundation (001 Fair)

by I'M MEME

I'M MEME Genius Foundation All Cover 30g+Free Gift Sheet Mask A foundation that perfectly covers even the blemishes of your skin! It is a foundation that lasts for 30 hours and has a cover that is as strong as concealer.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of [Sale+Gift] I'M MEME Genius Foundation All Cover 30g / Long-lasting foundation (001 Fair)!
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
[Sale+Gift] I'M MEME Genius Foundation All Cover 30g / Long-lasting foundation (001 Fair) uploaded by Christine B.
[product:sale-gift]-im-meme-genius-foundation-all-cover-30g-/-long-lasting-foundation-001-fair] I have #001 Fair shade- 30g+Full-coverage Description: A foundation that perfectly covers even the blemishes of your skin! It is a foundation that lasts for 30 hours and has a cover that is as strong as concealer. it does have really good coverage and it blends well with my primer and make up I think I should’ve bought a shade darker however I feel like it’s too late for my skin I usually buy the fair color and I don’t have an issue FYI you may want to buy a shade darker than your usual!

Looking for your answer?