Salcura - Eczema, Psoriasis & Acne Salcura Antiac Clearawash Daily Cleansing and Clearing Face Wash

BY SALCURA - ECZEMA, PSORIASIS & ACNE

This pH neutral facial wash offers effective daily cleansing for skin prone to acne and blemishing. With Sea Buckthorn for skin rejuvenation and nourishment, Aloe Vera for cooling and soothing, and Coconut Oil for its antioxidant and skin softening properties. This gentle face wash won't strip the skin of its natural oils, but balances sebum for even tone and matt skin - perfect if you have sensitive, yet acne prone skin! Use morning and evening to eliminate impurities in the skin, leaving it feeling soft, supple and thoroughly cleansed - no dryness, tingling or irritation. Deep Cleansing pH neutral Soap free Size: 150ml Salcura Antiac Face Wash - Ingredients: Purified Water (Aqua), Vegetable Solubiliser (Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside), Coconut Oil (Coco-Glucoside), Natural Stabiliser (Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer), Organic Anti-bacterial (Phenoxyethanol), Vegetable Emulsifier (Polyglyceryl-3 Caprylate), Vegetable Glycerin (Glyceryl Laurate), PEG Free Solubiliser (Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate), Provitamin B5 (Panthenol), Anethole (p-Anisic Acid), Natural Amino Acid (Arginine), Bisabolol, Sallt (Zinc PCA), Lactose, Emulisifier (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Seabuckthorn (Hippophae Rhamnoides Kernel Extract), Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract), Glycerin Skin Conditioner (Ethylhexylglycerin), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder), Sunflower Oil (Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil) see more...

Coco H.
scrimgeour place Dundee
This product is life changing. I suffered with Acne for years until I purchased this, on my third bottle of it now and my skin has never looked clearer! Would really recommend.
رابيہ I.
Bristol
The first time I used this was when my mum gave it to me, paired with this brand's wipes. I have no idea where she got it from, she just came home one day and handed it to me. Anyways, because of this face wash, I started my skincare routine again. I felt like this was actually doing something for my skin! I loved how it made skin feel and how it felt on my hands. Fast-forward to my brother's wedding, my cousins and I were staying in a family-friends mansion but we couldn't seem to find anything to wash our face for the life of us. Luckily, I remembered I packed this face wash in my bag. Off they went, using my face wash and one after the other when they came out, they all came out with their mouths wide open in pure surprise and excitement. I had questions thrown at me left and right about this face wash. Mind you, we had our makeup done by a professional so you can imagine our surprise when it took everything off. It's been a long time since then and I have converted so many others to this face wash, simply by making them use it. That's it. No words of persuasion, no ingredients explained, no celebrities that have endorsed it. Just the sheer power of the face wash itself. After finishing that batch, I've since bought two more upon discovering I can buy it at Holland and Barrett