BY SALBA SMART

Because Salba Chia is not your average chia seed-it's at the head of the class. University studies find Salba Chia seeds do heavy-lifting nutritionally providing a daily Omega-3 (ALA) and fiber boost, and they earn extra credit for minerals. And, all Salba Chia is non-GMO project verified. Ready to be a smarty pants for your body and your brain? Eat Salba Chia daily and get an A+ for your health. see more...

Review (1)
Lynn T.
I love this to get my Omega 3. There's other good things in it like calcium magnesium and copper. I usually toss a table spoon over my cereal (even thought it's already fortified) and when I want a night time snake I put some over plain vanilla yogurt. I haven't tried baking with it yet but I plan too, I think this would go well in pie crust for extra crunch or bread and bagels crust.