Salads of the Sea Cajun Crab Dip, 7 oz

by Salads Of The Sea

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Salads of the Sea Cajun Crab Dip, 7 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Deborah N.
I LOVE this stuff. We have 7oz containers of it in our Wally World. And let me tell you, when I buy it I have to buy 3. One for me and one for each of my sons. We won't share with each other. LOL it's sooo good. I really tried the other night not to eat the whole container at one sitting with my ritz crackers but, you know. I emptied it. It was my dinner. I need more. Its smooth and spicy and you can taste the crab flavor. It's one of those things you say, well one more bite. And then you keep saying just one more bite until it's gone.
Lauren J.
Brookhaven, MS
Y’all this stuff is AMAZING. Go to appetizer. And you wouldn’t even know it’s made with imitation crab. Get some wheat thins and enjoy

Looking for your answer?