Salada Naturally Decaffeinated Original Antioxidant Green Tea Bags Citrus Flavored - 20 CT

BY SALADA

Salada® Citrus Flavored Naturally Decaffeinated Original Antioxidant Green Tea Bags.
Vitamin A (2mg), C (30mg), E (5mg).
Fresh look same great taste!
Herbal blend.
20 tea bags. see more...

• Has anyone tried the white tea out I have hear only good reviews ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Green tea is a great antioxidant for the body, and the fact that they decaffeinated it makes it even better for the skin." in 2 reviews
  • "i love green tea especially salada great company there teas are very good in flavor i like it" in 1 review
  • "Loads of antioxidants without any caffeine, tastes great without any guilt." in 1 review
DONNA V.
Foodie Expert
I am not a fan of green tea but this one has a subtle citrus flavor which is very nice. Also doesn't upset my stomach and it is decaffeinated via a natural process. Gave a box to my neighbors and they love it too.
Tara D.
West Chester, PA
This company makes a great green tea, it is basic and delicious! a great start to any day!
Racheal H.
Waltham , Ma
Great tea for before bed, the only thing that stops me from giving it a 5 is I like the favored teas than the plain.
Bans E.
Piscataway, NJ
This is absolutely wonderful. Loads of antioxidants without any caffeine, tastes great without any guilt.
Samantha M.
Cleveland, OH
I love this brand of green tea and for the price it makes it better! Also that is decafinated is a bonus especially for someone who has high blood pressure like me.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Foodie Expert
Green tea is a great tea for the winter, also decaffeinated is so useful to have on hand for if the kids want some.
cristina c.
I love green tea especially salada great company there teas are very good in flavor i like it
Kelly R.
Grandville, MI
Foodie Expert
I drink Salada Green Tea daily. I usually have two to three cups in the morning when I'm at work. Green tea has such good health benefits. The Salada brand is great tasting!
Amy D.
Dowelltown, TN
Foodie Expert
I enjoy Salada naturally decaffeinated Green Tea. I try to watch my caffeine intake due to some health concerns, but green tea isn't that high on the list anyway. However, when I can get it decaffeinated that just makes me happier! I've bought several boxes of Salada Green Tea and have never been disappointed. They seem to use the better tea that what you get in some brands which makes the tea taste a whole lot better when you drink it. If you open my cabinet door where all my tea and tea supplies are stored, you will find several boxes of Salada Green tea. It's a wonderful green tea with a great flavor!
Barbara T.
Mesa, AZ
Foodie Expert
Great that it is decaffeinated for someone who has a cold. Very rich in antioxidants and tastes great.
Shena B.
Has anyone tried the white tea out I have hear only good reviews on it also