Salada Naturally Decaffeinated Original Antioxidant Green Tea Bags Citrus Flavored - 20 CT

BY SALADA

Salada® Citrus Flavored Naturally Decaffeinated Original Antioxidant Green Tea Bags.
Vitamin A (2mg), C (30mg), E (5mg).
Fresh look same great taste!
Herbal blend.
20 tea bags. see more...

• Has anyone tried the white tea out I have hear only good ...2 Answers
  • "Green tea is a great antioxidant for the body, and the fact that they decaffeinated it makes it even better for the skin." in 2 reviews
  • "i love green tea especially salada great company there teas are very good in flavor i like it" in 1 review
  • "Loads of antioxidants without any caffeine, tastes great without any guilt." in 1 review
DONNA V.
I am not a fan of green tea but this one has a subtle citrus flavor which is very nice. Also doesn't upset my stomach and it is decaffeinated via a natural process. Gave a box to my neighbors and they love it too.
Amy D.
Dowelltown , TN
I enjoy Salada naturally decaffeinated Green Tea. I try to watch my caffeine intake due to some health concerns, but green tea isn't that high on the list anyway. However, when I can get it decaffeinated that just makes me happier! I've bought several boxes of Salada Green Tea and have never been disappointed. They seem to use the better tea that what you get in some brands which makes the tea taste a whole lot better when you drink it. If you open my cabinet door where all my tea and tea supplies are stored, you will find several boxes of Salada Green tea. It's a wonderful green tea with a great flavor!
Anne M.
Charlotte, NC
I'm apparently the only one who feels this way, based on the reviews, but I find that this tea just tastes kind of cheap. Now, I am kind of a tea snob- I love teavana and independent tea shops- but I do get some tea bags that have better flavor than this. When you buy flat tea bags like this, you're not paying for whole leaf tea- this is very processed. Consequently, flavor is lost and I'm frankly dubious about their claims about antioxidants. The decaffeination process also impacts the "natural" benefits of tea.
Kelly R.
Grandville, MI
I drink Salada Green Tea daily. I usually have two to three cups in the morning when I'm at work. Green tea has such good health benefits. The Salada brand is great tasting!
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
I LOVE green tea, and the Salada brand is great! Not that they are necessarily organic, but I really appreciate the company and their customer service. Check it out!
Samantha M.
Cleveland, OH
I love this brand of green tea and for the price it makes it better! Also that is decafinated is a bonus especially for someone who has high blood pressure like me.
Brandy D.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
Salada Tea Bags Green Naturally Decaffeinated is an excellent choice in the decaf green tea area. Good for you and great tasting if you enjoy green tea.
Shena B.
For someone like me who doesn't really care for green tea due to the after taste that it leaves I actually enjoyed this tea and will purchase again.
Danielle W.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 4
I really really want to try this tea! I am a huge tea fan and I will try any kind of tea! I will have to search the stores for this
Lea  R.
Shena B.
Has anyone tried the white tea out I have hear only good reviews on it also