Salada All Natural 100% Green Tea Bags- 40 CT uploaded by Amanda L.Salada All Natural 100% Green Tea Bags- 40 CT uploaded by Amanda L.Salada All Natural 100% Green Tea Bags- 40 CT uploaded by Jazmin W.

BY SALADA

Salada® All Natural 100% Green Tea Bags.
Naturally healthy tea since 1892.
40 tea bags KVH.
Contains caffeine. see more...

• Where can this brand be found? I've never been able to fi...1 Answers
  • What benefits are there for drinking green tea?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Faith B.
Brewer, ME
Review for: Green Tea 40 ct more...
I love this tea. I didn’t really like green tea until I started this. It gives me nervy through the day, and helps me get a good nights sleep at night. The cost is really nice as well.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I got free samples of these quite a few times and I absolutely love the taste. I'm not much into tea unless it's cold but I'm always out for trying new things. This was new and I fell in love and I suggest you try this out too!!
Kelly D.
Mount Gilead, OH
Typical green tea. Does the trick to energize me and keep me hydrated. I don't really love the packaging but for the actual product and price it's a good deal! I would recommend to others for daily use.
Mandy A.
Forest, VA
I love this tea. I think it's my favorite green tea out there! Better than liptons for me! The price is great! And this came with so many so it will last me several months! I would repurchase in a heartbeat!
Anna C.
This is my favorite brand of green tea. I first had a sample of it from a 5k I ran many years ago and it was an immunity boost which I can't find anywhere anymore, I'm guessing they no longer make it but I still love the regular kind and would recommend this to anyone wanting a good green tea!
Jazmin W.
I don't think it's anything special compared to other brands of green tea but it is good quality and tastes great. I received this as a free sample from their company & it was a single pouch. I wasn't at all familiar with the brand but they had great customer service.
Tracy D.
Delicious healthy green tea, very good and healthy for your body. It's not much different then any other green tea you might try, but it's simple and affordable!
Emily N.
Alexandria, VA
This tea is pretty good, but my husband and I prefer others. We bought some of this and because it wasn't the most amazing alone, we used it to make iced tea flavored with honey. It worked really well for that!
Melanie B.
Salem, MA
Great, light flavor! I prefer the lemon and mint flavored tea bags, but all them are great quality for the low price. I love that Salada also makes a caffeine-free option, so I can drink it before bed!
Raunak J.
Toledo, OH
There is nothing like this.tea is my thing. I love to have tea couple of time in a day and as green tea is great for health I try to consume this one a lot. I love its aroma as well as it makes me refreshed every time I have it. It is full of nutritional value which I adore a lot.
Kelly D.
Mount Gilead, OH
What benefits are there for drinking green tea?
Liz M.
Where can this brand be found? I've never been able to find it in my local grocery stores? Only ones but never again.