Office SuppliesWriting & Drawing InstrumentsPensSakura
Pigma Micron black, 08 (050mm) [pack of 12]

Sakura Pigma Micron black, 08 (0.50mm) [pack of 12]

by Sakura

Pigma Micron pens are fine point writing instrument offers a waterproof, quick-drying pigment ink. Fade proof and smudge proof on porous surfaces, including 100% cotton fabrics. Will not smear or feather when dry. Fade resistant. Does not bleed through most paper. Use for graphics, journaling, scrapbooks, memos, illustration, drafting, archival recording, cartooning, and accounting. pH neutral. Ideal for acid-free environments. Chemical resistant. Also available in sets.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sakura Pigma Micron black, 08 (0.50mm) [pack of 12]!
How would you rate this product?
Gillian W.
Madison, WI
I love love love these markers. They feel awesome, don’t smudge, and hold up well to watercolors and paints. They don’t bleed on decent paper. I use them for everything. I just bought a big pack for myself. Definitely recommend.
Marissa P.
Willits, CA
Sakura Pigma Micron black, 08 (0.50mm) [pack of 12] uploaded by Marissa P.
Sakura Pigma Micron black, 08 (0.50mm) [pack of 12] uploaded by Marissa P.
I discovered this pen a couple weeks ago and I instantly fell in love with it! Definitely worth the investment. It writes so smooth and the tip works with every project I am working on. I use this pen for writing in my journal, lettering and doodling in my BUJO, outlining drawings and adding details to whatever I am doing. Definitely my favorite black pen!

Looking for your answer?