BY SAKURA

Gelly Roll rollerball pen contains a pigment-based archival-quality ink that is chemically stable; waterproof; and fade-resistant. Delivers consistent ink flow to the last stroke. No smears; feathers; or bleed-through on most papers. Rollerball pen meets ACMI nontoxicity standards (AP seal). Ink is not recommended for use on fabrics intended to be washed; on food service or ceramics that are washed; and not evaluated for cosmetic use on skin. see more...

Rachel R.
Endicott, NY
I love these for adding highlights to my drawings or lettering. The pen is kind of temperamental, I usually have to go over one spot several times to get the ink flowing. I am impressed with the fact that it will draw over my Prismacolor was based colored pencils, just wish I flowed easier.
Chantal T.
Bought this product a month ago and I’m completely in love with it! I’m an artist and I’m all about the details in my work and this is great for it! Especially for how cheap it is! I love this because I can use it for portraits, doodles, backgrounds, etc.