Sakura of America Moonlight Gel Ink Pen uploaded by emma G.Sakura of America Moonlight Gel Ink Pen uploaded by Suzzette M.

BY SAKURA OF AMERICA

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Manufacturer: Sakura. Each. Gel ink pen features a fluorescent element making the ink glow under a black light source. Archival-quality, water-based ink is chemically stable, permanent, waterproof, and fade-resistant. Ink does not smear, feather, or bleed-through on most papers. 1.0mm ball delivers a consistent 0.5mm line. Pen writes on vellum (a heavy creamy-colored paper resembling parchment). Ink meets ASTM and ACMI nontoxicity standards. Pen is not recommended for use on fabrics intended to be washed and not evaluated for cosmetic use on skin. Customers also search for: Sakura of America, Gel Ink Pens, GellyRoll Moonlight Gel Ink Pens. Discount Gel Pen, Water/Fade Proof, .5mm Line, Fl. Pink, Buy Gel Pen, Water/Fade Proof, .5mm Line, Fl. Pink, Wholesale Gel Pen, Water/Fade Proof, .5mm Line, Fl. Pink, 084511381674, 38167, Gel-Ink Pens see more...

• I love the gelly roll pens a lot!! Since I was a little k...1 Answers
Review (1)
emma G.
Some of the most top notch gel pens. I use them to accent almost everything I draw and they look gorgeous. Even the neons and glitters show up well in photos and scans. Definitely worth the price.
Suzzette M.
I love the gelly roll pens a lot!! Since I was a little kid. The one place I have noticed that I can get them is at Michaels but they are always out of the good colors. Is there any other place to get them?