Sakura of America Metallic Gel Ink Pen uploaded by Aiyana B.

BY SAKURA OF AMERICA

GSQ1075: Features: -Features: Bleed-resistant Ink-Features: Non-toxic-Features: Waterproof-Features: Chemical Proof-Features: Fade Resistant-Manufacturer: Bruynzeel-sakura, BV-Product Name: Metallic Gel Ink Pen-Product Line: Metallic-Ink Type: Gel-Manufacturer Part Number: 38917-Manufacturer Website Address: www. bruynzeel. nl/en/-Packaged Quantity: 1 Each. see more...

Caitlan T.
I just got these pens to start bullet journaling and OH MY GOSH their ink is PERFECTION. I am obsessed with office/stationary supplies and finding these pens was mind blowing. The ink is super colorful and sparkles just the right amount and it doesn't leak through my Moleskin.
Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
I have been OBSESSED with these pens since I was little. I just found this metallic blue at Michael's Crafts for 1.99$! I think the price is worth the quality! It can be a little questionable as to if it's too expensive or not, but it's definitely worth it for how well it flows on so many surfaces, and the color payout! I will continue to always be a fan of these!