Sakura of America Mechanical Pencil, w/ Pocket Clip, .9mm, Clear

by Sakura Of America

Manufacturer: Sakura. Each. Mechanical pencil features a lightweight barrel that floats in your fingers. Ergonomic, triangular barrel has a rubberized grip cushion and a pocket clip to attach pencil to binders, pockets and more. Ergonomically correct contour is a natural fit for both adult and young children's hands. 0.5mm pencil has a jumbo twist eraser that lasts six times longer than the average pencil eraser. Refillable. Customers also search for: Sakura of America, Mechanical Pencils, Lightweight Light Weight Barrel Rubber Grip. Discount Mechanical Pencil, w/ Pocket Clip, .9mm, Clear, Buy Mechanical Pencil, w/ Pocket Clip, .9mm, Clear, Wholesale Mechanical Pencil, w/ Pocket Clip, .9mm, Clear, 053482502807, 50280, Pencils

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sakura of America Mechanical Pencil, w/ Pocket Clip, .9mm, Clear!
Norfolk, VA
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this pencil! My daughter suggested it . It works great . It does not cramp my fingers will writing . The only thing I wish is that I could find it with different colored bodies. I would recommend this pencil .