BY SAKURA

GSQ1275: Features: -Patented and pigment-based sparkle gel ink (except black sparkle)-Writes on dark or light papers-Does not bleed through most papers-Archival quality ink (except black sparkle)-Consistent bold line to the last stroke-Meets ACMI non toxicity standards (AP seal). Includes: -Set includes silver, marine, copper, pink, green and blue pen. Collection: -Stardust collection. see more...

Taylor S.
I love all of my Sakura Gelly Roll pens, they are very pigmented and will always show up. They have a better quality gel than any other gel pen I've used and they're really effective. They are pretty affordable but are better to get in packs I definitely recommend them. Be extremely careful about putting the cap on though or they will dry out!
Laura S.
Alexandria, VA
Say hello to my childhood, only improved! I love these Gelly Roll Stardust pens so much. Sometimes getting the ink flowing isn't as easy as I'd like, but these take even a mundane to-do list to the next level with their glittery happiness. 10 year old me approves of 36 year old me using these.
Janie R.
These are beautiful and add a nice touch to any kind of project, but I find sometimes, like with most gel pens the formula can be a little skippy and hard to use. Like it doesn't come out easily and then I have to scribble on a paper often to get the ink flowing again. That's my only concern.
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
I love gelly roll pens! They have the best colors, and the stardust ones are so pretty and glittery. They are great for crafts, cards, and even scrapbooking. I like to use them on a regular basis, just to brighten up my to do lists and calendar. Highly recommend!
N. Y.
This pens are the funniest to write with. All the colors are pretty and vibrate. They remind me of milky pens. the trick about these pens are if you rub them in between your hands the ink would come out better.
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA
I still have these pens when I first bought it in 1998 and they still work! The colors are super saturated and really glittery. I also love how you can erase the glitter and you can just have the bold color of the pen showing! Really great pens but pretty pricey!
Sarah G.
Love these! I use these in my assignment notebook. They help me color code for my agenda and work amazing. Plus I think that they are super cute to write with!
Kira H.
Honolulu, HI
These pens are so great. They are good for writing on different types of paper, they look especially good on black paper.
Jessica C.
747 green mountain rdMossyrock
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely love gelly roll gel pens. Once you have used these gel pens you will never want to use any other.
Gabrielle F.
I love these because I love gel pens and sparkles! They write great and they don't take long to dry at all