BY SAKURA #53 in Pens

SAKURA-Pigma Pen Set. This pen set is ideal for all kinds of sketching; inking; and illustrating projects. The archival quality ink is waterproof; chemical resistant; fade resistant; bleed free; quick drying; and pH neutral. There are eight pens each with a different tip size or style (.2mm; .25mm; .3mm; .35mm; .45mm; .5mm; brush; and graphic); all have black ink. This package contains one set of eight pens. Acid free. Conforms to ASTM D-4236. Imported. see more...

• Do these pens bleed, if I use them on thin paper?1 Answers
  • Do they bleed through paper? Are these water based? 1 Answers
  • I know most people use these for drawing. Could you use t...3 Answers
Evangeline J.
Great for fine details and for using with a stippling technique. Do let them dry for a little bit to avoid smudging.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
I like the fine point on this micron all black nibs set they just make your drawing a lot smoothr..
Danielle D.
Grover Beach, CA
I use these when I draw in my bible journal. They don't bleed through the pages and are great.
Becca B.
melbourne, FL
I love using these for dot art they make dotting so much easier than using normal pens
Brina S.
Redgranite , WI
Awesome set for projects and outlining these are very useful and a must have
zakaria l.
ain lahdjar setif
I've used these micron pens for about a year now, and while I am still trying to improve my line-art skills with these, I have to say that they have impressed me. These pens are very pigmented and their varying thicknesses help create the kind of line that you want. They also work really well with watercolor paint.

This set allows any beginner to get high quality pens without breaking the bank.

Another product that I recommend people to get along with this set are brush pens from micron. Another great buy.
ياسومي |.
Riyadh , Riyadh
I use it for my drawing ✍️ I love ❤️ draw ... in my free time I’m drawing ✍️.. this pens it’s very good.. if you love drawing ✍️ you must buy it 🙂👌🏻 it will easy your life 😆🍃
Vy L.
I bought the micron pens in 005 and 02. The 005 is very thin and is great for detailing and 02 is good for colouring surface area. The pens can be used for detailing from light to dark depending on how much pressure you apply on the pen . I'm not sure if this happened to anyone else but I've only used this pen for a couple days and the tip of 005 has gotten extremely smaller to the point where I can't hold it tilted otherwise no product comes out which is disappointing and I don't put firm or hard pressure on my pens but it was worth it as the pens do not bleed through to the other page
Annalee R.
Etobicoke, ON
Sakura pens are an absolute dream to use, they are one of those sets you tuck away and don't just let anyone borrow! Sakura is as good as it gets and provides great ink flow as well as a variety of line weights for your sketching/outlining needs.
Chloe B.
Woodstock , GA
Why would you use these????
Destiny G.
I know most people use these for drawing. Could you use them for other purposes like for using in a planner?
Grace S.
Which size do you prefer and what are you primarily using these pens for?
Jeanine B.
Do these pens bleed, if I use them on thin paper?
Casey M.
Galesburg
Do they bleed through paper? Are these water based?