BY SAKURA #54 in Pens

SAKURA-Pigma Pen Set. This pen set is ideal for all kinds of sketching; inking; and illustrating projects. The archival quality ink is waterproof; chemical resistant; fade resistant; bleed free; quick drying; and pH neutral. There are eight pens each with a different tip size or style (.2mm; .25mm; .3mm; .35mm; .45mm; .5mm; brush; and graphic); all have black ink. This package contains one set of eight pens. Acid free. Conforms to ASTM D-4236. Imported. see more...

• Do these pens bleed, if I use them on thin paper?1 Answers
  • Do they bleed through paper? Are these water based? 1 Answers
  • I know most people use these for drawing. Could you use t...3 Answers
Stephanie k.
Indianapolis, IN
These are PERFECT for watercolorists. The formula is designed to not bleed with wetted. You need to apply them on to a dry surface, but once the ink actually dries, you can paint shades over it to build more color without losing the detail that you already created.
Erica M.
River Falls, WI
These pens are life as a college art student. I use these pens for everything. They do bleed on normal notebook paper a bit, but on sketchbook paper it works just great ! For art projects they allow for great detail. Way better than thin sharpies
Theresa C.
St Petersburg, FL
These are the perfect pens for Zentangle, they put down crisp black lines with no feathering or bleeding. This set gives you a variety of sizes, so you can do ultrafine lines or heavier, bolder lines.
Victoria P.
Ennis, TX
I use these all the time when doodling. They work super good.

The only problem is that when my friend pressed down too hard on the tip, it was useless.
Robin W.
These are great because they don't bleed wonderful fine line... but you don't want to share them with anybody so I'd recommend that you get these
Dawn M.
Brings back memories. I had to use these a lot in college art courses. Pretty expensive but did not work as well as a super fine tip sharpie
Annabel L.
merced, CA
Not only do I use these to draw I use them to write notes in school I always have a problem with my pens smudging and these are perfect
Cherish L.
Great for art. You could use them for notes too I guess, but I have used these for drawing and they are fine point and glide nice.
Tera C.
I love micron markers/pens they always write well and I love the various sizes. they are always out on my desk or in my bag
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
Great Product. works well, use them all the time. do recommend them. They will stain skin, use babywipes instead of soap
Chloe B.
Woodstock , GA
Why would you use these????
Destiny G.
I know most people use these for drawing. Could you use them for other purposes like for using in a planner?
Grace S.
Which size do you prefer and what are you primarily using these pens for?
Jeanine B.
Do these pens bleed, if I use them on thin paper?
Casey M.
Galesburg
Do they bleed through paper? Are these water based?