BY SAKURA #50 in Pens

SAKURA-Pigma Pen Set. This pen set is ideal for all kinds of sketching; inking; and illustrating projects. The archival quality ink is waterproof; chemical resistant; fade resistant; bleed free; quick drying; and pH neutral. There are eight pens each with a different tip size or style (.2mm; .25mm; .3mm; .35mm; .45mm; .5mm; brush; and graphic); all have black ink. This package contains one set of eight pens. Acid free. Conforms to ASTM D-4236. Imported. see more...

• Do these pens bleed, if I use them on thin paper?1 Answers
  • Do they bleed through paper? Are these water based? 1 Answers
  • I know most people use these for drawing. Could you use t...3 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Anna R.
Really useful pens for everything. Many sizes to work with. They don't smudge (when dry) and don't bleed. Very smooth. I love the tiny fine points and the brush pens. One of the nibs on a pen is kinda wearing out already and I haven't used it much.
William S.
Independence, MO
These are great art pens that are fantastic for comic style colorization of your artwork. The ink is very potent vivid. I have never got anything light out of these at all. Whatever you use them all will be very bright and bold. They also are constructed extremely well, making them very tough.
Penny A.
Seattle, Wa
These are my favorite pens to use. I use them at work for general note taking, at home for writing cards/note to friends and for coloring in Adult Coloring Books. I have also used these for scrapbooking. Great coverage, smooth writing. I would highly recommend these pens to anyone.
Emily P.
Olyphant , PA
I seriously love these pens! When I take my art classes at school these come in handy when I wanna make a really cool design for a project, or I use them just when I want to doodle. I love how the pen tip ranges in size so you can get a variety of line sizes when drawing. Also I love how smooth the ink comes out! Def recommend these to art students or doodlers!! :)
Sora I.
Really great for anything from inking lineart to writing cards without inky / blotty lines. Not too flowy nor dry, and the pens really never skip (unless you're running low on ink). The reservoirs are small so I don't use them for taking notes at school, but the variety of nib sizes is very useful depending on the scale and emphasis of a particular drawing.
Jennifer O.
I just ordered these pens to use when drawing and doodling - especially with zentangle doodling. So far I am really impressed with them. They don't seem to bleed through paper - even plain printer paper. I also really enjoy that they dry fast so I can outline a design and jump right into using other colors without fearing that the colors will bleed.
Meg F.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely adore these pens. I use them to draw, to outline, to shade, etc. They're very versatile. The 01 pen is by far my favorite as it's tiny enough to accomplish what normal pens couldn't. And the 08 is just so wonderfully bold--it makes incredible lines. I definitely recommend these for artists. They're a bit pricey, but so worth it.
Maggie U.
Sterling, VA
These are my absolute favorite black pens. They always write evenly, the ink is a deep black, they don't bleed through thin paper, they last forever, and they don't dry out easily. I keep packs around for both art and everyday writing!
Stephanie k.
Indianapolis, IN
These are PERFECT for watercolorists. The formula is designed to not bleed with wetted. You need to apply them on to a dry surface, but once the ink actually dries, you can paint shades over it to build more color without losing the detail that you already created.
Erica M.
River Falls, WI
These pens are life as a college art student. I use these pens for everything. They do bleed on normal notebook paper a bit, but on sketchbook paper it works just great ! For art projects they allow for great detail. Way better than thin sharpies
Chloe B.
Woodstock , GA
Why would you use these????
Destiny Rose G.
I know most people use these for drawing. Could you use them for other purposes like for using in a planner?
Grace S.
Which size do you prefer and what are you primarily using these pens for?
Jeanine B.
Do these pens bleed, if I use them on thin paper?
Casey M.
Galesburg
Do they bleed through paper? Are these water based?