BY SAKURA

SAKURA-Pigma Pen Set. This pen set is ideal for all kinds of sketching; inking; and illustrating projects. The archival quality ink is waterproof; chemical resistant; fade resistant; bleed free; quick drying; and pH neutral. There are eight pens each with a different tip size or style (.2mm; .25mm; .3mm; .35mm; .45mm; .5mm; brush; and graphic); all have black ink. This package contains one set of eight pens. Acid free. Conforms to ASTM D-4236. Imported. see more...

• Do these pens bleed, if I use them on thin paper?1 Answers
  • Do they bleed through paper? Are these water based? 1 Answers
  • I know most people use these for drawing. Could you use t...3 Answers
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
I thought it was only me that was having a problem with these. I'm glad I'm not the only one. They're very expensive and sad to say they do not last long at all. I have gone through about four fine liners in less than a month, with little to no work shown from them. Therefore, they should be lasting much much longer. After the fourth time, I had it I was done buying this brand. The only one that I ever had that worked for a decent time, was the size 8. They didn't bleed, I didn't damage them, they just simply stopped working. Lack of ink. Since then I have switched to Art N Fly fine line pens and they're much better in price and long term use. I draw, but I also use some fine liners in my bullet journal.
Nathalie E.
I love these pens! I use them all the time for everything from drawing to writing notes/ writing in my planner. I like the size range because I can use the 005 for really tiny details and the 08 for my thicker line work. The price is up there but it really is worth it. They also work really well over gouache and watercolors, and they don't bleed as long as they are dry.
Anna R.
Really useful pens for everything. Many sizes to work with. They don't smudge (when dry) and don't bleed. Very smooth. I love the tiny fine points and the brush pens. One of the nibs on a pen is kinda wearing out already and I haven't used it much.
William S.
Independence, MO
These are great art pens that are fantastic for comic style colorization of your artwork. The ink is very potent vivid. I have never got anything light out of these at all. Whatever you use them all will be very bright and bold. They also are constructed extremely well, making them very tough.
Penny A.
Seattle, Wa
These are my favorite pens to use. I use them at work for general note taking, at home for writing cards/note to friends and for coloring in Adult Coloring Books. I have also used these for scrapbooking. Great coverage, smooth writing. I would highly recommend these pens to anyone.
Emily P.
Olyphant , PA
I seriously love these pens! When I take my art classes at school these come in handy when I wanna make a really cool design for a project, or I use them just when I want to doodle. I love how the pen tip ranges in size so you can get a variety of line sizes when drawing. Also I love how smooth the ink comes out! Def recommend these to art students or doodlers!! :)
Sora I.
Really great for anything from inking lineart to writing cards without inky / blotty lines. Not too flowy nor dry, and the pens really never skip (unless you're running low on ink). The reservoirs are small so I don't use them for taking notes at school, but the variety of nib sizes is very useful depending on the scale and emphasis of a particular drawing.
Jennifer O.
I just ordered these pens to use when drawing and doodling - especially with zentangle doodling. So far I am really impressed with them. They don't seem to bleed through paper - even plain printer paper. I also really enjoy that they dry fast so I can outline a design and jump right into using other colors without fearing that the colors will bleed.
Meg F.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely adore these pens. I use them to draw, to outline, to shade, etc. They're very versatile. The 01 pen is by far my favorite as it's tiny enough to accomplish what normal pens couldn't. And the 08 is just so wonderfully bold--it makes incredible lines. I definitely recommend these for artists. They're a bit pricey, but so worth it.
Maggie U.
Sterling, VA
These are my absolute favorite black pens. They always write evenly, the ink is a deep black, they don't bleed through thin paper, they last forever, and they don't dry out easily. I keep packs around for both art and everyday writing!
Chloe B.
Woodstock , GA
Why would you use these????
Destiny G.
I know most people use these for drawing. Could you use them for other purposes like for using in a planner?
Grace S.
Which size do you prefer and what are you primarily using these pens for?
Jeanine B.
Do these pens bleed, if I use them on thin paper?
Casey M.
Galesburg
Do they bleed through paper? Are these water based?