BY SAKURA

SAKURA-Pigma Pen Set. This pen set is ideal for all kinds of sketching; inking; and illustrating projects. The archival quality ink is waterproof; chemical resistant; fade resistant; bleed free; quick drying; and pH neutral. There are eight pens each with a different tip size or style (.2mm; .25mm; .3mm; .35mm; .45mm; .5mm; brush; and graphic); all have black ink. This package contains one set of eight pens. Acid free. Conforms to ASTM D-4236. Imported. see more...

• Do these pens bleed, if I use them on thin paper?1 Answers
  • Do they bleed through paper? Are these water based? 1 Answers
  • I know most people use these for drawing. Could you use t...3 Answers
Sarah G.
Oak Island, NC
I like these a lot. I have a six-pack pack of the Micron pens that comes with a brush pen and a graphic pen and they're all in black and I really like them a lot for like bullet journaling and I do a few pen drawings every now and then and I like them for that as well they're very pigmented and black and they don't tend to bleed through most paper and it's nice to have a variety of thicknesses in the pen and a variety of tips to work with
Kat G.
USA
Love these Micron pens!! Each time Michael's has a 50% off regular priced item coupon I go ahead and treat myself to a set of these as I've never seen them go on sale there. I use them for drawing and cannot stress how I love that they are waterproof and do not bleed, and they create suce accurate lines, especially the thinnest nibbed ones. Great for detail in drawing!
iamjaye ūüĆö.
Ohio
These are some of the most beautiful pens that I have ever used! They write/draw so smoothly and give the great line work that I crave. These tend to hit my sweet spot I'm sure its a love or hate type of pen, It remains still to be one of the best pens in this field!!
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
I love these pens, they are affordable, easy to find in any large supermarket or office store, they write smoothly, and they are a quality product. You can tell they aren't cheaply made or easily broken. I will definitely be buying these pens again sometime soon.
Keira E.
Detroit, MI
These pens work well for sure but my biggest problem is the smaller sizes. They tend to break. I’m not sure if anything can be done about that, but I certainly don’t love snapping my pens... and this was a good way to figure out what size I prefer.
Amanda M.
Olympia, WA
I love the variety in thickness this pack comes with.  The only downfall is that they are NOT comfortable to write with.  I recently started a bullet journal so I searched around for the items that were most commonly used with a bujo.  This pack was #2 on everyone's list.  The grip doesn't have a soft cushion on it so it hurts when writing.  They also feel really cheap and light... it's not the standard pen you'd be used to but it does ink out nicely and it makes for nice, crisp lines.
Ericka B.
Brooklyn, NY
I love using these to line my drawings before using watercolors on top! They dry really quickly and never smudge no matter how much water is used on top. You can also use alcohol markers with them and they will not be affected. They explode on you sometimes though so that is a bit of a downer.
Mika F.
Fairview Hts, IL
This product is a staple for any artist looking for quality supplies. The quality of the pen itself is great and doesn't bleed or smear easily, as well as making stippling marks effective and beautiful. They are on the pricier side of things, but as usual you get what you pay for!
Andrea G.
I have used these pens for ages. The various sizes are great for any type of line work. They do not bleed through the paper or into other products, such as when used with watercolors. They are a bit pricey, but I've been purchasing them at a local craft store when there's a half price coupon. My only complaint about this product is that they don't seem to last too long. As one reviewer mentioned, the tips seem to degrade a lot faster than other brands I've used and I've had to use the pen upright (vertically) in order for ink to flow properly. This is unfortunate because it doesn't provide for natural position of the hand for artwork. In addition, the ink itself doesn't seem to last too long. I just wish that the nibs and the ink itself lasted a bit longer. I've had a difficult time finding any other pen that works well with watercolors.
Yennifer C.
I've used these micron pens for about a year now, and while I am still trying to improve my line-art skills with these, I have to say that they have impressed me. These pens are very pigmented and their varying thicknesses help create the kind of line that you want. They also work really well with watercolor paint.

This set allows any beginner to get high quality pens without breaking the bank.

Another product that I recommend people to get along with this set are brush pens from micron. Another great buy.
Chloe B.
Woodstock , GA
Why would you use these????
Destiny G.
I know most people use these for drawing. Could you use them for other purposes like for using in a planner?
Grace S.
Which size do you prefer and what are you primarily using these pens for?
Jeanine B.
Do these pens bleed, if I use them on thin paper?
Casey M.
Galesburg
Do they bleed through paper? Are these water based?