BY SAKS OFF 5TH #85 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Discover discount designer clothing, handbags, and more at saksoff5th.com. Save up to 70% off everything with free shipping on orders of $99 or more.

Doc C.
Seabrook
Liars and thieves. Placed an order Saturday night and tried to cancel shortly after.  Went through several associates on the phone and back and forth with emails.  Was told on early Sunday morning that the ordered was already shipped and they could not cancel it.  When I pressed, they told me to wait for a tracking number (what sense does that make?) and then call them back and they would notify FedEx to reject the package and return it to them even though they still obviously had the package and had not shipped it because FedEx does not pick up on Sunday mornings.  Anyway, was assured that this had been done and that I would receive a refund.  Almost two days later, on Monday evening, I noticed my card was charged for the order and was receiving emails stating the order had shipped!  I called again and was told there was no record of previous conversations and there was nothing they could do.  I was told that I had to wait for my order to arrive and then if I didn't want it (I already established I didn't) I could return it.  Well, I decided to call FedEx myself.  I was told outright that the package had not left the vendor and that FedEx was not in possession of the package!  I told them to reject it when they did scan it.  I called back again and was told again the lie that the package had already been shipped out!!!  I am completing several negative reviews warning people of these tactics.  I am also pursuing contacting the authorities for investigation of fraud and theft charges.
Lauren V.
I️ love this retailer, they have a great selection of designer items at discounted prices. I️ love buying my son designer jeans sets for $20-30, such a great price! I️ also find cute dresses by Pippa & Julie for my daughter that are also sold at Nordstrom and Bloomingdales for at least 30% more. Their return policy is ok, 30 days. Shipping is quick. It’s a great place to stock up on staples, but it’s hit or miss in your size.
T B.
This is great if you’re looking for some higher end clothes for a cheaper price. Although the store is not as pretty and organized as a regular saks. It’s very disorganized and messy. That being said, you can find some great brands there.
Gina L.
They offer so many coupons on top of the discounted prices. I’m signed up for their emails and I pretty much get emails everyday. They offer a variety of designer pieces for a discounted price. You do have to scour for pieces but I think it’s worth it
Megan M.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
This brand looks really nice and professional but it’s unfortunately not for my body type. I would love to shop these chic styles for work and need the high quality but I’m petite and quite short so nothing fits me right. So sad.
Pam C.
You can find some amazing deals here. One of the best places for a discounted designer purse. They loose one star for customer service. Seriously, why can I never find an employee when I need one?
Kasandra F.
San Francisco, CA
Stores are crazy overwhelming. But I love their online store - easy shipping, returns, and navigating the site for discovering new clothes and finding the information I wanted to know
Customer service is the main let down for this store especially, if you order online. Other than that awesome finds. Designer brands at discounted prices. I've gotten some great deals especially, in purses of up to 80% off regular prices.
Rachel K.
Hayward, CA
This isn't so much a product review, but more of a review of one of the places I love to shop at. Saks always carries brand name stuff and has some kind of sale going on often. I always check the clearance rack for hidden gems and I always find at least one item worth buying.
Felicia B.
Tampa, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Saks Off 5th is a great store! Recently, an outlet mall opened up in my area and I find myself popping in here almost every time I go to the mall. I like how organized and huge the store it is. It really allows me to dive into the clearance section and explore. The prices are very affordable and the selection is large.