BY SAKS FIFTH AVENUE

Buy on Amazon
  • "The customer service is always on point, sales people are always top notch and everyone makes me feel like im VIP when I go shopping." in 6 reviews
  • "Clothes at saks are definitely expensive, but they're made of great quality so they're worth the price." in 6 reviews
  • "You also know that Saks clothing is of a very high quality, so although you are going to spend more money at Saks than you would at a department store, you can rest assured that the clothes you buy will last you years." in 5 reviews
  • "I love this store and all the brands they carry which are basically all high end brands but they are all amazing. " in 4 reviews
  • "They carry great brands and have a good amount of variety in their products." in 3 reviews
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually love this store despite normally hating any pricey retailers. What's nice about this store is that it feels like a TJ Maxx for luxury. You can see a wide breadth of brands, and Saks' own products often are high quality as well. I've used a pea coat from Saks for now 2 years and it's rare for me to find a perfect fit.
Morgan F.
Edgewood, IA
I love the richer things in life, even though I am anything but. The store is full of beautiful things with amazing quality, but this is reflected in the price. When I make a decent income, I'm sure this will become one of my favorite stores. The workers are very friendly, at least in Chicago!
D'Wayna D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great high end merchandise, from shoes to clothes you will not be disappointed, they also have a makeup department with high end brands. I love this place and wish that I could shop here more often. The prices are high so if you're on a budget this is not the place to go.
Lauren J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another one of my favorite stores. The shoes are probably my favorite. I can't get enough of staring at every pair of Louboutins and Jimmy Choos. There is so much selection and I love everything about this place.
Cara B.
What's not to love! I mean I wish I could afford to shop here more. I do shop the sales. I love the atmosphere. Great selection of high end clothes. But like I said I can't afford unless they have a sale.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
Love buying higher end products! They have a great children's section I love buying my kids Burberry so the selection is wide! I also love the beauty counters as I do not purchase store branded make up!
Alicyn F.
Albany, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite places to go! I wish there were more stores... I live in southern IN so it's about two hours to find one. They have a little bit of everything for every occasion!
Alison M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My absolute favorite store. I visit Boston all the time or shop online. I love the SA's here so helpful
Kasey D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to work there so maybe I have some bias but I've always loved their selection
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px Helvetica; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000}
span.s1 {font-kerning: none}

Saks is a luxury department store owned by the oldest commercial corporation in North America, the Hudson's Bay Company. Its main flagship store is located on Fifth Avenue in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. They carry very nice brands such as Alexander McQueen, Alice + Olivia, Balmain, Bottega Veneta, Burberry, Chloe, Christian Louboutin, Diane von Furstenberg, Dolce & Gabbana, Fendi, Giorgio Armani, Givenchy, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Manolo Blahnik, Prada, Salvatore Ferragamo, Tory Burch, and Valentino among others (I just mentioned all my favorite designers). I love how they are always on top of trends and you can also buy lux beauty products (as in all department stores).
Kelly W.
Edinburg, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the prices worth it?
Bethany C.
Stillwater, OK
What are some of the cheaper products at saks fifth?
Adrienne A.
North Miami , Fl
I wonder if Saks is participating in Black Friday. Does anyone know ?
Alexa M.
Arleta, CA
Are anyone of you subscribed to the Saks email list?
Kim G.
Has anyone had any unresolved problems at Saks?