Are anyone of you subscribed to the Saks email list?
Has anyone had any unresolved problems at Saks?
I wonder if Saks is participating in Black Friday. Does anyone know ?
Start your review of Saks Fifth Avenue!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“The customer service is always on point, sales people are always top notch and everyone makes me feel like im VIP when I go shopping.” in 6 reviews
“Clothes at saks are definitely expensive, but they're made of great quality so they're worth the price.” in 6 reviews
“...although you are going to spend more money at Saks than you would at a department store, you can rest assured that the clothes you buy will last you years.” in 5 reviews
“I love this store and all the brands they carry which are basically all high end brands but they are all amazing. ” in 4 reviews
“They carry great brands and have a good amount of variety in their products.” in 3 reviews
Chinquapin , NC
Saks Fifth Avenue uploaded by Glam_Life_With_Gypsy H.
Saks fifth avenue thank you so much for the gift card and products I had a blast reviewing these products for my channel and my group. Some where hits and some were misses. I can’t wait to review the Dior polishes I ordered with the kind gift card you sent. I highly recommend shopping in store or online with this high end luxury department store it’s the titties.
schaumburg
Saks Fifth Avenue uploaded by Soko S.
I bought a balenciaga sneakers from saks fifth avenue. They shipped fast. Some people say these Balenciaga shoes are heavy but I don’t feel they’re heavy at all, very comfortable. So beautiful and such great quality. I normally wear 6.5 but i got size 6 fits perfect.
Cumming, GA
Saks Fifth Avenue uploaded by Listiani H.
Truthfully, Saks Fifth Avenue Atlanta is not the best shopping destination, compared to Saks 5th in NYC. Some of the Sales Associates are just simply being ignorant, rude, and don't have all the knowledge about their products. The nicest one would be Lien at Chanel in Saks. I got one of my Loubie here since hubby get the Saks reward dollars that we could use.
Love saks fifth avenues perfumes. A scent for every occasion. With their funky bottles with beautiful designs, to their knockout scents, you can’t go wrong. Definitely worth the price, which runs upwards of $300 for a large bottle, but worth it!
Chicago
It can be hard to find things, but if you look hard enough you can find some really great things. The pricing can be a lot but sometimes you find great pricing and a lot of discounts.
Saks Fifth Avenue uploaded by Nathan K.
The service at Saks Fifth Avenue is outstanding! Every time I go I’ve made friends with the sales clerks and they always help me find just the right product! I bought this Givenchy jacket and King Baby bracelet there and they helped me find discounts and were extremely friendly!
I’ve been shopping at Saks since I was born. It’s one of NY’s staples; iconic, beautiful, classy. There has definitely been a shift in customer experience as it used to be a store that was accessible yet high end but know it’s just expensive high end cutting out a big customer base. I still love saks but I tend to shop more online for saks now.
East Lansing, MI
Spending every weekend in Chicago has opened my life to high fashion brands. I started going to Sax 5th my freshman year of college and I love the array of high fashion brands all in one store! It's easy to navigate around to find your brand! Service is excellent!
I love this store. The fifth avenue location in NYC is beautiful all year round. It is expensive, but definitely worth it. The quality is good and the customer service is excellent. I would recommend this store to anyone who loves fashion and beauty!
parma, OH
i might be biased since i worked at a saks store for 2 years, but i think extremely highly of this store. it’s especially high quality and almost a necessity if you’re shopping in the area i live because there are no other top-tier luxury retailers like this (we do have a nordstrom, but no neiman marcus, bergdorf’s, etc. nor do we have any stand-alone stores for the vast majority of high-end designers), so for a lot of brands, louis vuitton, chanel, tom ford, louboutin, manolo blahnik, valentino, gucci, prada, i could go on and on and maybe list hundreds..., this is literally the only place for a very long distance that they’re available at all. we might not have as good of a selection as a lot of the bigger stores (or as customers may complain that they wish we had 😑), but it’s by far much better than anywhere in the area. furthermore, it’s the best in a lot of other aspects as well, such as store design, shopping experience, and customer service. the store is well decorated and well kept, and you definitely feel like you’re in a fancy place (in fact, a lot of people may feel “afraid” to go in if they’re not certain they’ll be making a purchase because they feel like it’s TOO fancy and they’ll be judged or out of place. i’ve also heard of people not wanting to go in the store because they’re “underdressed” - although as a former employee i can say these myths are unwarranted. some of our biggest spenders would come dressed in workout clothes... we really don’t care what you’re wearing. and we’d rather have a customer that’s MAYBE going to buy something take the chance and come in the store.) customer service is top notch here (which makes sense if you consider that employees work on commission - their livelihood literally depends on how much they can get you to spend, so they’re going to be as helpful as possible and make you feel as comfortable as possible to make that happen. they’re also more likely to keep in touch, get to know you, and make you a “client” because you’re more likely to be able to sell more to someone if you have a relationship with them. keeping in touch will also mean getting you into the store more often than you would have otherwise. you may be likely to shop only like once every three months or so, but if the saks employee you’re working with is in touch about once a week or every other week, you’ll be thinking about it more and will be more likely to come in sooner. this communication may just be simple conversation, notifying you of sales or events, or actually sending you pictures of new arrivals or items they think you might be interested in. i know the way i’ve presented it might make it seem distasteful, like they’re using you for profit or taking advantage of you, but it’s actually a win-win situation in which you end up getting better service (the employee just so happens to get better compensated for it) because your personal shopper actually knows you and your interests, so they’ll be able to see a range of products and pick out one that they know you’d like... and they can let you know about it, which allows you to avoid missing out on something you would have wanted but you might not have seen because you’re not in the store as often as they are. it also helps you avoid missing out on a sale or event when they notify you about it. it also works in your favor because you have an advocate/someone on your team if you ever run into an issue or need some strings pulled. when it comes to things like returns or getting something at a sale price/discount, i’ve definitely seen clients with well established relationships with associates have successful outcomes or have the rules bent for them in cases where some random customer who no one knew probably would have been told no. in general, the shopping experience at saks is better than other stores due to well thought out details and extra efforts, from having free water bottles (or even champagne in appropriate situations - typically if you’re a well established good customer or if it seems like you might be likely to spend a lot of money or make a big purchase, say on jewelry) to nicely wrapping clothes in tissue paper sealed with a saks sticker, and putting them in high-quality, sturdy, chic bags, tied with a bow. cosmetics counters are also very generous with free samples. i used to go to other stores and pose as a customer in order to analyze their customer service provided, and in my experience 99% of places didn’t come anywhere close to saks, the only exception being tiffany & co., where i also felt they did a good job.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...