Saks Fifth Avenue

by Saks Fifth Avenue

Anyone ordered jewelry from here and absolutely loved it ? The jewelry sale is on now
Are anyone of you subscribed to the Saks email list?
Has anyone had any unresolved problems at Saks?
Start your review of Saks Fifth Avenue!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
The customer service is always on point, sales people are always top notch and everyone makes me feel like im VIP when I go shopping.in reviews
Clothes at saks are definitely expensive, but they're made of great quality so they're worth the price.in reviews
...although you are going to spend more money at Saks than you would at a department store, you can rest assured that the clothes you buy will last you years.in reviews
I love this store and all the brands they carry which are basically all high end brands but they are all amazing. in reviews
They carry great brands and have a good amount of variety in their products.in reviews
Endina A.
Saint Louis, MO
Saks Fifth Avenue uploaded by Endina A.
I love shopping at Saks, they have a large variety of brands to choose from. The stores are very elegant, clean and have a lot of good sales. The stores are really nice around the holidays because they have gift sets and limited edition items.
Can D.
Saks Fifth Avenue uploaded by Can D.
I’m in Love with this LipGlow, hydrate my lips super nice and give me some bright. Also you can use daily and look natural and subtle beautiful. Excellent quality, great package and absolutely great. #saks fifth avenue black #DIOR ADDICT Lip Glow Balm #Dior
Brandy D.
I love to shop with Sax. They are one of the great online stores, i find myself shopping with them all the time, because they are so nice and fast with shipments. I've experienced great customer service. And my items are always in pristine condition. Worth spending the extra money.
Sylvia B.
Saks Fifth Avenue uploaded by Sylvia B.
It's been a while since I've dressed up, I'm down 60lbs. And put some fitted clothes on! It felt great. One of my fave stores to shop, Saks Fifth Avenue Shoes are french connection, they are tan and rose gold. Shirt is from the jlo collection. Makeup and hair by me of course. #saturdaynightlook #frenchconnection #saks #jlo #ootd #fashionista #beauty #beautyvaultpro #makeupbysyl #makeupartists #influencer #influenster
ibadete L.
Whats there to say about SAKS FIFTH AVE!! MY GOD, i really love this place. I could spend the whole day there. They keep up new seasons and definitely have everything i look for. People are always so helpful there
Isabel C.
Saks Fifth Avenue uploaded by Isabel C.
My experience at Saks Fifth Avenue has always been pleasant. The staff is always very helpful and willing to help. Plenty of luxury brands to shop and find. I found my favorite fragrance here! ✨
jen H.
Nixa, MO
2,244 reviews
Saks Fifth Avenue uploaded by jen H.
Another high end store luxury store I could spend hours browsing in! I love their makeup and skincare counters especially as well as their shoe department. Sigh.
Jessica H.
I love their customer service someone is always available and knows about products. Best place to shop for high quality designer clothes.
Rachel B.
Bloomfield, NJ
It's Saks...how could one not love stepping into Saks, especially the one on 5th Ave, you step into a smell of heaven.  One of my favorite places to shop in the city if I'm in need of multiple different items.  I love supporting local boutiques, but if I'm in need of a handbag, shoe, or gift in a rush and I'm in the city, I'll head to Saks.
Marie C.
I really like shopping at Saks Fifth Avenue. The staff are usually very pleasant and welcoming. Granted it is on the pricier side, you know all of your products are authentic and will last a long time.