Sakar Vivitar Camelio with WiFi 7

BY SAKAR

Vivitar Camilio with WiFi 7" Touchscreen Tablet PC: Technical Specifications: 1.10GHz single-core processor 1GB DDR of system memory 7.0" touchscreen The Android 4.1 tablet PC has built-in 802.11b/g/n WiFi Additional Features: Back 2MP webcam and front 0.5MP webcam USB 2.0 port, 3.5mm headphone jack 4GB onboard storage memory, additional memory via microSD card slot The 7" touchscreen tablet features up to 6 hours of run time on a full charge Software and Applications: Android 4.1 OS (Jelly Bean) Clock, Calculator, Calender, eBook-reader, Email Word processing, browser and Google Play (for applications) Media Formats available on the Android 4.1 tablet PC: MP3, WMA, WAV, APE, AAC, FLAC, OGG, AVI, MOV, 1080p MP4, RMVB, FLV, MKV, JPEG, BMP, PNG, GIF What's in the Vivitar Camilio with WiFi 7" Tablet PC Hello Kitty Bundle Box: 7" touchscreen tablet, Hello Kitty case, battery and AC adapter What's a Tablet PC? Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the Internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4G mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service). See all Tablet PCs on Walmart.com. see more...

• This is soo darn cute i would love it for my daughter where can i...3 Answers
  • So cute..Where will I be able to buy this at? I'm pretty sure we ...2 Answers
  • Is it easy to maneuver for a child without a lot of pop up ads?? ...1 Answers
Sakar Vivitar Camelio with WiFi 7
Sakar Vivitar Camelio with WiFi 7" Touchscreen Tablet PC Featuring Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) Operating System, Hello Kitty Bundle
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
I love hello kitty. I am looking for a new tablet! I am on the search for this one now!! This is so cool! I get two of my favorites in one! Absolutely love this!
Brenda c.
Dallas, TX
My little girl loves this. She was jealous of her cousin having an a iPad so we bought her this and she just simply can't put it down. She loves the kitty and the color.
Maria A.
Hanover Park, IL
Love the product and its quality. Affordable and perfect size for first tablet fir kids. Love that its easy to carry and stores just about anywhere.
Victoria P.
Jacksonville, FL
Super cute tablet ! I'd love to buy this for my daughter ! It seems extremely durable and good quality . Definitely recommend
Meredith W.
How cute and fashionable is this? Yes please! This seems like a good price for the whole bundle, and I really like the look!
Asheli C.
Birdsboro, PA
How cute is this Hello Kitty Tablet ? It's the whole bundle too which is great , with the Jelly Bean operating system.
Candis C.
Walker, LA
My niece received this as a Christmas gift from Santa Claus. She loves it. We must take it with us every where we go.
Cynthia G.
I bought this for my daughter and it work like if it were a more modern one I last for ever I recommend it for shore
Sarah E.
My baby sister loves hello kitty princess and eggs so I bought her this and she can watch all thoses videos :)
Yescenia  A.
Passaic , NJ
Techie Expert
This is so cute i would not mind getting one for my grandbaby for her birthday and she also loves hello kitty
Nancy G.
San Diego, CA
This is soo darn cute i would love it for my daughter where can i get it
Shoua T.
So cute..Where will I be able to buy this at? I'm pretty sure we don't have it in the U.S.
jennifer s.
Is it easy to maneuver for a child without a lot of pop up ads?? We purchased a Kindle and my biggest complaint is all the ads.