BY SAKAR

Sakar olaf 8gb usb flash drive - multicolor (46127ol8ta) see more...

Deanna G.
I find this USB to be the cutest gift! An awesome cheap stocking stuffer for a kid in middle school even high school. I would of loved to have one of these! I seen you can get it on eBay for 8.99 and for how cute it is you can't go wrong with that!!
Rosaly N.
Techie Expert Level 4
Este divertido pen drive hará enloquecer a grandes y chicos. Olaf, de la hermosa película Frozen protegerá tus documentos y fotografías de una manera segura para llevar a donde quieras.
Casey M.
Fayetteville, AR
I received this as a gift from a coworker. It is very cute and I've had no trouble accessing my files from it! It is a great present for any Disney fans.
Lacy P.
Conroe, TX
I love these and use them to store my pictures. I wish it had more memory, but it allows you to sort better the more spaced out that they are...
Andrea G.
This is super cute and it is fun having it for the kids to be able to story any kind of school projects on it and they enjoy the figurine.
brandi g.
Cute and stylish. i use it for my daughters photos so i know which one her photos are on. very cute keychain as well on laptop case
Perla C.
Los Angeles, CA
Haven't seen a flash drive as cute as this . Love it ! Always get compliments on it and works as a cute keychain as well.
Jessica E.
Los Angeles, CA
Ever since frozen was a big thing everything they made was cute and this usb flash drive is also great for students
Martha G.
Great for frozen fans! I love my Olaf usb flash drive it's so cute. Love that I can attach it to my keys
leanne r.
This is so cute! Love Olaf and love this!!! Great idea. If you are a Frozen fan you will love this.
Jade D.
Robbinsville, NC
How cute!!!! Where can i purchase one! And how much?
Danelisse C.
Where can I get this???
Andrea G.
Where is the best place to find this?