BY SAKAR

This hello kitty microwave is a fun addition for any kitchen or dorm room. The compact design allows it to fit in when space is limited. This is a full functioning unit with a clock and timer. There are even 6 preprogrammed settings for your convenience. see more...

Cyndi S.
Canon City, CO
Sakar Hello Kitty Microwave - Pink (7 CuFt)  has been the cutest edition to my kitchen! I got mine used and even used, it's in near perfect condition. Does exactly what you need a microwave to do - heat your food up! Honestly no complaints from me, it has one of my favorite characters of all time on it and matches my Hello Kitty kitchen!
Jenetsy H.
N Palm Beach, FL
I love LOVE HELLO KITTY, and this is a very cute nooker. But it's not very powerful but it is cute and perfect for a college student at the dorm.
Shannon E.
Ridgway, PA
Absolutely adorable and serves its purpose as a microwave. I like the fact that it is a little smaller.
Erika M.
Escondido, CA
Sooooo darn cute! it is small so it takes extra to heat up food. I still love it