Sakar Hello Kitty 2GB USB Flash Drive uploaded by Jenn T.Sakar Hello Kitty 2GB USB Flash Drive uploaded by Sharon W.

BY SAKAR

Sakar 46009 Hello Kitty 2GB USB Flash Drive: Storage capacity: 2GB Includes wallpapers, icons and screensavers Plug and Play Compatible with both Mac and PC see more...

• I'm been looking for a flash drive for the longest do you love th...6 Answers
  • Do you love this ?????4 Answers
Ivett M.
This flashdrive is super cute. It has never failed me before. It is extremely stylish and it's really durable.
Courtney S.
Binghamton , NY
I adore this sakar Hello Kitty USB flashdrive!! It is just soooo adorable, and very good quality as well....
Amanda O.
Tallahassee, FL
This hello kitty USB is sooooo adorable. I love this!! Perfect for a gift or any hello kitty fans!
Megan S.
Cute item had to have it to store my daughters photos
So perfect because she loves hello kitty
Karen A.
This flash drive is so cute! I love how it's a hello kitty. This will definitely stand out.
Detroit, MI
Love this ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Jenn T.
Ottawa, ON
I absolutely love this since its hello kitty, of course! Usb itself works just fine and it's the packaging itself that matters the most. The con for this is that the usb shape is bulky. However, if you are a hello kitty fan then this is absolutely perfect for you. This would also be a perfect little gift for a hello kitty fan.
Also, the picture I've included is to show the size of the product in comparison to my hand.
Kshitija K.
Mohali, Punjab
This cute USB is super useful. It's not only handy in storing your imp. files, photos, etc. but also is durable!
Evi m.
Canada
ThisUSB is so cute my cousin would love this she is in love with Hello Kitty
Detroit, MI
I'm been looking for a flash drive for the longest do you love this product
Do you love this ?????