Sakar Hello Kitty 2GB USB Flash Drive uploaded by Jenn T.Sakar Hello Kitty 2GB USB Flash Drive uploaded by Sharon W.

BY SAKAR

Sakar 46009 Hello Kitty 2GB USB Flash Drive: Storage capacity: 2GB Includes wallpapers, icons and screensavers Plug and Play Compatible with both Mac and PC see more...

• I'm been looking for a flash drive for the longest do you love th...6 Answers
  • Do you love this ?????4 Answers
Brittany L.
Los Angeles, CA
Techie Expert
Its a cute flash drive honestly that's what drew me to it but seriously your going to need more space because it's only 2gbs just get an external hard drive it saves you time and money.
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
I love this. You can't snap it onto your keys though. There's a little loop on top of HK's head. With my crafty ideas and jewelry clasps, I successfully attached this little thing onto my set of keys. The only reason why I gave this a 3/5 in the Meets Expectation area is because I expected this flashdrive to be plastic. It's not. It's a rubber material that is like an eraser. My friends thought it was an eraser when they first saw it. Other than that, I love it! If you love HK and you're a college student, this 2GB USB flashdrive is highly recommended!
Casey G.
Stillwater, OK
It doesn't have enough space on it to store everything I need, but unlike every other flash drive I have, I never lose it because the Hello Kitty shape and keychain clasp make it easy to keep track of. Even if you're not a student, I recommend it because it's adorable and nigh impossible to lose.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Techie Expert
As a college student, I am always carrying around USB flash drives for the different classes that I have. For my Japanese language class, I decided to get this Hello Kitty flash drive and it is perfect! I can carry it with me anywhere and holds everything needed for my class. Super happy except I wish there was a clasp for me to slide my keys onto it so it is easily accessible. Other than that, awesome!
Nikki Q.
Elkhart , IN
Super cute item for my growing collection of hello kitty stuff. It doesn't have a lot of space on it but it's a novelty usb and most of them don't. It still is a great little usb and I found it on sale so I have no complaints about this at all.
Regine R.
Techie Expert
I love my Hello Kitty storage card. I got the highest GB. The price is good. You can't lose it cause the design and it fit any were. It not gonna hurt you if its in your pocket or get damage. I have a little hook for it. 🤗🤗🤗
Ellie S.
Greeley, CO
I got this on sale at walmart for $5.00 weeks later i saw it back at 9.99 so i got a good deal. This works just like it should. I like that it isn't a regular black usb those i lose and forget where i put them. I had this on my keys but that broke off fast. I would recommend for anyone looking for something new and different.
Laura M.
El Paso , TX
Techie Expert
I had this usb for the past 5 years and I've never had any problem. It has only 2GB but its ok to keep all your school work, etc. The design is adorable and it has a key hook as well
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
Seriously adorable. I almost wish I had more things to transfer just so I could use it more. I carry it in my purse and people have actually commented on how cute it is.
Hannah E.
El Paso , TX
Techie Expert
This flash drive is adorable, It comes in handy as a gift, my friend loved it because she is a hello kitty fanatic
misscutiepie71  l.
Detroit, MI
I'm been looking for a flash drive for the longest do you love this product
misscutiepie71  l.