Hair CareHair ProductsConditioning TreatmentsSaints And Sinners
Saints & Sinners Velvet Divine Leave-in Conditioner 4 oz

Saints And Sinners Saints & Sinners Velvet Divine Leave-in Conditioner 4 oz

by Saints And Sinners

Saints & Sinners Velvet Divine Leave-In Conditioner is the best leave-in conditioner you will ever use! Ideal for all hair types. Instantly detangles, eliminates frizz, adds shine, protects color, adds moisture, increases combability, strength & manageability while protecting hair against heat and environmental damage.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Saints And Sinners Saints & Sinners Velvet Divine Leave-in Conditioner 4 oz!
Ade C.
Hialeah, FL
Ufffffff if not my favorite leave in conditioner thus far! It’s like magic in a pump! It makes my hair feel and look sooooo healthy! Wether I’m rocking my natural wave/curls or when i blow dry it out, it really does the job and more!
Krystal E.
Nampa, ID
Works great, smells amazing! Thick like a conditioner but comes out in spray form. Light enough for all hair types.
Natalie S.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
Are use this product while my hair is still wet before I blow dry and style. A little goes a long way! It helps maintain my shine and moisture!
StacyAnn P.
Forest Hills
Saints And Sinners Saints & Sinners Velvet Divine Leave-in Conditioner 4 oz uploaded by StacyAnn P.
Purchased at: Amazon
I was recommend this product by my hairdresser and I absolutely love it the smell is fantastic easy to use
Ashleigh D.
jacksonville
Literally the best smelling stuff on the market! Leaves my hair so soft and not frizzy at all!!
Balayage 🎨.
Roswell, GA
Saints And Sinners Saints & Sinners Velvet Divine Leave-in Conditioner 4 oz uploaded by Balayage 🎨.
Love this. I have fiber hair and it doesn’t weigh me down even after using the rinse out conditioner. It jut gets better each time you apply. Great shine. Affordable price.
Melissa C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Starting using this after getting my hair done at a salon that was trying this brand out. I fell in love and bought a few products that days. This is very hydrating and my hair looking so shiny. It cut down on my drying time and felt my ends looking smooth. Love this brand! All vegan and natural Ingredients as well!
Taylor A.
This is legit one of the best leave-in products I’ve ever used!! It seriously smells like fruit loops and it makes your hair feel so soft and smooth!
Beau
My stylist told me I needed this as a base layer before other products and she was right! Smells so freaking good. Did I tell you how GOOOOOD it smells. It’s the best detangler and I use it on my daughter so she stops fidgeting!

Looking for your answer?