Hair CareHair ProductsHair MasksSaints And Sinners
Saints & Sinners Velvet Divine Hair Masque 67oz

Saints And Sinners Saints & Sinners Velvet Divine Hair Masque 6.7oz

by Saints And Sinners

Saints & Sinners Velvet Divine Hair Masque eliminates damage caused by chemicals, heat appliances, environmental stresses. Ideal for dry, frizzy, chemically treated, curly, thermally damaged, unruly, coarse, moisture starved hair. Adds brilliant shine, moisture, combability, strength and manageability while eliminating frizz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Saints And Sinners Saints & Sinners Velvet Divine Hair Masque 6.7oz!
Lori M.
Saints And Sinners Saints & Sinners Velvet Divine Hair Masque 6.7oz uploaded by Lori M.
I got this hair mask from one of the #ipsy add-ons cause honest I wanted the head towel wrap that it came with. This masque is really thick and u dont have to use a lot cause it does get ur hair really good. It makes ur hair come out soft and shiny. My hair looks brand new like I just stepped out of a home salon. But in all honesty my hair looks so much more better and looks healthier when it blows in the wind. My hair color even looks better. I'm glad I got this and I hope it last so I can continue to use it for months.
Ashley R.
Vienna, WV
Saints And Sinners Saints & Sinners Velvet Divine Hair Masque 6.7oz uploaded by Ashley R.
This is actually a good size tub. It’s very thick so a little goes a long way, I use it in my 2b wavy/curl hair and in my 4 year olds curly hair, it’s didn’t make my fine thin hair gross, it’s silky not straw or waxy feeling! The scent is like a light lemon sugar cookie with some kind of other light scent. This whole brand has really got a hold on me!
Paula C.
Austin, TX
This mask!!! It smells amazing and completely revives lackluster hair. When my hair starts feeling dead, I use this and it brings it back to life!!
Briana B.
Hadley, MA
Saints And Sinners Saints & Sinners Velvet Divine Hair Masque 6.7oz uploaded by Briana B.
This product is amazing. I have curly hair. Before I used this product my curls were dry and frizzy. But after I used this my curls were bouncy and healthier. This is a very thick hair mask perfect for my hair. It smells divine.
Mariah H.
Purchased at: Amazon
I loooove this hair product! It smells amazing and it always leaves my hair feeling soo soft and controlled!
Steph F.
Palm Coast, FL
Leaves my hair silky smooth! Not heavy at all! Results last and only use once a week. Worth every cent!
Bethany B.
The scent is amazing. I don’t care for the texture of it. It seems like it should be thicker.
Natalie S.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
My hairdresser is assessing her salon and that’s what I use when I’m at home. It smells great and infuses moisture.
Nicole J.
Dallas
Love the smell, doesn't give me a headache. Nice for sensitive skin and I use it at least twice a week. It's not time consuming. The only improvement I could suggest is that you forget about it. Worked very well and I would definitely buy it again.
Amanda J.
Simi Valley, CA
My hair is super dry and I use it as my conditioner. Love the smell, leaves my hair so soft, and is a great value for the price. If you have dry curly hair like me I would definitely recommend as either a masque or everyday conditioner

Looking for your answer?