Saint Gervais Pain Dermatologique Surgras

by Saint Gervais

Pour les peaux sches ...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Saint Gervais Pain Dermatologique Surgras!
Salomé Valentina P.
Plantation, FL
I’m in love with this bar soappp I think is the best. I was more into liquid but when I tried this was amazing and I kept it
Vercanyi M.
Bayonne, NJ
I think is excellent quality ! It have a a lot of potential is really gentle to the skin I think the only improvement will be to be more nourish and is a good value
Deanna K.
syosset
My skin doctor recommended this so far so good definitely helps pretty gentle not that hard maybe if they made it a little bit gentle better but packaging it amazing would buy again!!!!!!!!!!Saint Gervais Pain Dermatologique Surgras.
Silvia G.
Centreville (Virginia)
This amazing. I love it Esto ayuda atu cara te lo deja suave lo recomiendo muchísimo. Es muy increíble le ayudará mucho..
Leticia M.
Gaithersburg, MD
I like the brand because the products are designed for each type of skin in particular. I like this soap because it leaves my skin clean, fresh and with a pleasant aroma. In addition to being accessible to any pocket because it really is an investment. Highly recommended.
Doreen M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I like this product because even though it is expensive it works and it feels good on your skin. I like the gentle feeling even if you have oily skin. It was definitely effective and I would get it again.
Ashley C.
Russellville
When my grandmother was going through chemotherapy this product was an absolute lifesaver! The natural formula really soothes her irritated and dry skin and helped with the inflammation and pain.
Milssa M.
kearny
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this product, te pone hermosa la piel súper srchunega recomendable, después de una lavada sentirás la piel súper suave
Olivia D.
Dayton, KY
I love love love this product! It smells great and leaves my skin feeling amazing! And it’s totally affordable! I would highly recommend this product
Yenezareth I.
specifically I do not know the product but its presentation is interensate and in my disposition is wanting to use it

Looking for your answer?