Sainsbury's uploaded by Katie D.Sainsbury's uploaded by Bethany D.

BY SAINSBURY'S #4 in Grocery Stores

Halima Lucy C.
London , London
Sainsbury’s is my second go to supermarket after Tesco. It is great for those grocery top up trips during the week. I have never had any major issues with customer service or anything. A con however will be, compared to other supermarkets, their free from range is not very great and most times their staff don’t even know or understand what you are talking about when you ask them for the free from section.
Danielle I.
Parker Street, London
My go-to supermarket for convenience+price reasons. When I have time and do a bit of planning, I usually shop in Lidl, that is the cheaper option with quality products, but it has to be on the weekend because it's far from home. Sainsbury's is closer, there's a big one close to my house and a medium shop beside work. It offers a much more pleasant shopping experience and the staff is always very helpful and usually smiley. Also they have a bigger selection of products and brands, which is great. I love their home section, I often buy cups and plates (amazing partners!), small gadgets and the sort. And the Nectar points scheme is great, they always have deals and bonus points going, you actually get a lot back with the program. If the price was more competitive, I would only shop there.
Joana P.
Glasgow
Sainsbury's was the first store I ever went when I first came to Glasgow so it was also the faceof Glasgow brands for me. Nowadays my work is just besides one and I enjoy popping in to have some nice Chorizo with bread or even just a croissant with some juice or snacks. The staff in that store is also really nice and I always look forward to speak with one of the employees there. Is it a bit expensive? Yes. Does it bother me? Not at all. I go for the fast service and good time I spend there. So overall I recommend it to everyone who doesn't mind paying a bit more for a good experience.
Saphron L.
Sainsbury’s offer a wide range of quality products and I’ve never left the store unsatisfied.

I used to shop here a lot more a few years ago, but since moving home my local Sainsbury’s is a lot further away so less convenient for me.

I also feel like Sainsbury’s brand overall doesn’t really represent me or my lifestyle, and is more marketed towards families, so me being a single, young lady, this doesn’t really fit with me and I’d say it’s definitely had an impact on me shopping there too.

The prices are decent and so is the quality of the food so I’ve never had any issues in that respect.
Jess H.
Sainsbury's free from range is becoming more popular amongst people who suffer with allergies and intolerances. Its nice to know that they cater for the little things and not just everyday necessities.for example, I am able to buy stuffing mix that I know I can trust and tastes good! without having to go online and try and find It from somewhere! the variety is forever expanding and its nice to know that Sainsbury's are really getting involved with the ever growing world of free from!
HypnoMama H.
Hednesford, Cannock
As a regular customer at Sainsbury’s I am very happy with the store. For some reason, I always feel more comfortable in this store than others. The prices can be expensive. I shop here weekly. I will continue to do so because I know I can get a good range of dairy free, vegan and vegetarian options in this store which makes life much easier for me and my family. I would like to see some reductions in price on the fresh produce as it seems so be significantly more expensive than other stores.
Emma W.
Sainsbury's is one of my favourite supermarkets. I like the fact that their aisles are a bit wider than some other shops, so it doesn't feel like a struggle getting around the shop. There's nothing worse than trolley wrestling, or being stuck behind someone who walks at snails pace!
I'd say they're pretty competitive in their pricing, but still need improvement. Good selection of homeware items and option to do click and collect since they've bought over argos and habitat.
Holly R.
Canterbury , Kent
I love Sainsbury’s, i like how you can go there if you’re hungry and they’ve got a section of pizzas and they heat them up for you for an extra pound. So it’s not that expensive and they have a bakery and each year around Halloween they get the best toffee apples in! I would recommend for someone to shop here!
Char K.
Coast Drive , Lydd on Sea
I love sainsburys. This is my go to supermarket for my main shops. I like the quality of food you get from their own brands and I find that spending a little bit more really is worth doing. The stores are in a well thought out layout and are on trend too for up to date, current shopping needs. They also have great baby changing facilities and baby friendly trolleys which is really important to me with 2 young children.
Sabrina C.
Holborn , London
I love a good visit to the Saino - especially during lunch time if I want to pick up something from the salad bar or from the hot drawers - it is handy and tasty. Some of their items I do find to be overpriced in comparison to the quality and what is available elsewhere. But all round I think it is a good shop to grab your staples - and prefer the bigger Sainsbury's stores that stock the clothes as well :)