BY SAINSBURY'S #10 in Grocery Stores

Bridie R.
Sainsbury's is literally like my GO TO shop if I ever need anything, I mean I should  work there because I know where everything is and when I say everything I mean EVERYTHING. I'm never disappointed when I go to Sainsbury's, I find everything I need and I also find things ARE affordable. They also always have great deals on! Sainsbury's also offer a nectar card (which is basically a loyalty card for Sainsbury's) they give you vouchers at the checkout for money off your next shop, double or triple points and things like that so you can get rewards and money of other places which link up with nectar rewards once you've collected a fair few that is!
Saysha W.
One thing I must say about Sainsbury's is the quality and shelf like of the food is like no other supermarket I've been too! The quality of the food is superd and the staff in store and the home delivery drivers are all so welcoming and helpful. Some of the prices are a little more expensive than other supermarkets but the food quality and life is so so much better. I don't mind paying extra for better quality and longer lasting products!
Halima Lucy C.
Canada Water , London
Sainsbury’s is my second go to supermarket after Tesco. It is great for those grocery top up trips during the week. I have never had any major issues with customer service or anything. A con however will be, compared to other supermarkets, their free from range is not very great and most times their staff don’t even know or understand what you are talking about when you ask them for the free from section.
Jennifer B.
Manchester, Manchester
I always buy my groceries here online when I have no time to go to Ocado. The quality reminds me ‘Esselunga’ ( if there is any Italian reader you know what I mean) so middle-high quality to a fair price. The quality of fresh fruit and veg can’t be compared to the one you get from your local market or organic shop but it is ok. Fish and meat are amazing though, especially the ‘taste the difference’ line.
Danielle I.
Parker street , London
My go-to supermarket for convenience+price reasons. When I have time and do a bit of planning, I usually shop in Lidl, that is the cheaper option with quality products, but it has to be on the weekend because it's far from home. Sainsbury's is closer, there's a big one close to my house and a medium shop beside work. It offers a much more pleasant shopping experience and the staff is always very helpful and usually smiley. Also they have a bigger selection of products and brands, which is great. I love their home section, I often buy cups and plates (amazing partners!), small gadgets and the sort. And the Nectar points scheme is great, they always have deals and bonus points going, you actually get a lot back with the program. If the price was more competitive, I would only shop there.
Amy D.
Nice fresh food at a competitive price. At the end of the day it's just another supermarket but we often favour it over the likes of Tesco et al. Their selection of food seems good despite is only having a relatively small store and there's even the option to browse their clothing line which our local Tesco doesn't give.
Rhona H.
Dundee
Every time I have visited the pharmaceutical counter at Sainsbury's I have been greeted with a friendly smile and helpful advice. Whenever I have had a prescription to take in they have completed it as quickly as possible and always give the option for you to finish any shopping and come back when I'm done.
Beth C.
Sainsbury’s have a super affordable range of nail varnish removers including an acetone free product. This one is my personal fav because it’s much healthier for your nails and keeps them in better condition. It can take longer for the product to come off the nails but for the price it’s totally worth it!
Samantha E.
camberley
As I walked into Sainsbury’s, it was filled with people so it’s clearly a popular brand in the UK which customers repeatedly shop at. The food is affordable and easily findable within the shop. Clean fresh fruit and vegetables were displayed and I felt safe buying my food here.
Highly recommend
Joana P.
Glasgow
Sainsbury's was the first store I ever went when I first came to Glasgow so it was also the faceof Glasgow brands for me. Nowadays my work is just besides one and I enjoy popping in to have some nice Chorizo with bread or even just a croissant with some juice or snacks. The staff in that store is also really nice and I always look forward to speak with one of the employees there. Is it a bit expensive? Yes. Does it bother me? Not at all. I go for the fast service and good time I spend there. So overall I recommend it to everyone who doesn't mind paying a bit more for a good experience.