BY SAILOR

Refreshing and clarifying toner to naturally balance the PH of your skin and leave it feeling dewy. This toner is a base of naturally astringent organic witch hazel extract, soothing organic aloe vera mixed with white willow bark, marine extracts, nourishing cucumber extract and basil essential oil. This is also a perfect healing after sun mist.

• 4oz frosted glass bottle
  • Plant based, all natural formula, naturally colored with Blue Chamomile
  • Sulfate, Paraben, Synthetic Fragrance, Phthalates and Triclosan Free
  • Cruelty Free and Vegan
  • Target Exclusive

Emily G.
This toner is so great!It tightens the skin and leaves it pore-less But it has a weird smell.Other than that I usually just spritz this on everyday and it freshens up my face!Love it and would recommend it to others as well!!
Sierra S.
Citrus Heights, CA
I really love the smell of this product. I always look forward to using it because of that.

This is a great toner if you’re looking for an astringent toner (as is usually common in Western skincare). That said, I have dry skin and I still really enjoyed this product! I just finished the bottle after using it every night after cleansing. It layered very well with my other products and left my face feeling clean and refreshed.

I have another toner in the queue to try, but this is definitely on my repurchase list.