SAILOR MOON - VENUS W/ ARTEMIS (VFIG) by FUNKO POP ANIME: uploaded by Tee M.SAILOR MOON - VENUS W/ ARTEMIS (VFIG) by FUNKO POP ANIME: uploaded by Kayla R.SAILOR MOON - VENUS W/ ARTEMIS (VFIG) by FUNKO POP ANIME: uploaded by Kelly W.

BY FUNKO #95 in Toys

Buy The SAILOR MOON - VENUS W/ ARTEMIS (VFIG) DVDOnline & Save! Choose From a Huge Selection of DVDs, Blu-rays, CDs & Video Games. You can use your store Backstage Pass for 10% off on the site. see more...

Tee M.
Honolulu, HI
For some odd reason, I had the hardest time trying to find this beauty! She was the last one I found out of the 4 main sailor moon characters. I had a chance at getting her at a pop meet but I was too late, so I ended up ordering her online. My fiancé got her for me for $25 I believe? I would recommend if you love collecting like I do and nothing could go wrong. You get to meet people also!
Ashlyn B.
tulsa, OK
I love her! Venus and Artemis were my two second favorites from sailor moon, so I was really excited to purchase this. They are both so adorable! Very well made, no damage, and they sit flat to the hard surface you put them on. I cannot wait to buy the whole sailor moon collection!
Daphne K.
Starkville, MS
I own all of the dolls in this series and they are perfect!  They look just like the characters and $10 a Pop isn't a bad deal!
Kayla R.
Riverview, NB
Overall, very good. Super cute. Packaging could be better so as to have kept Artemis stationary. Box has to be opened to fix his placement.