SAILOR MOON - SAILOR MARS (VFIG) by FUNKO POP ANIME: uploaded by Kelly W.

BY F.Y.E.

Buy The SAILOR MOON - SAILOR MARS (VFIG) DVDOnline & Save! Choose From a Huge Selection of DVDs, Blu-rays, CDs & Video Games. You can use your store Backstage Pass for 10% off on the site. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Love love love this series of pop vinyl by funko!! I may be biased because I love sailor moon but they brought each characters personality into the design of the vinyl toy, these are totally worth the $10!!
Daphne K.
Daphne K.
Starkville, MS
I have my dolls all sitting on my desk at work and they are the perfect edition! I wish they would come out with the other scouts or even "daily" look versions of the scouts they have now!
Susan V.
Susan V.
This was the first Funko POP collection where I bought every single one in the series. I absolutely love Sailor Moon and Sailor Mars is my absolute favourite so I definitely could not pass this up. The figure is so cute and remains true to the character  (she's wearing heels!). Was really excited to get this autographed by the voice actress. It's a great keepsake item that captures my childhood.