SAILOR MOON - SAILOR MARS (VFIG) by FUNKO POP ANIME: uploaded by Tee M.SAILOR MOON - SAILOR MARS (VFIG) by FUNKO POP ANIME: uploaded by Kelly W.

BY FUNKO

Buy The SAILOR MOON - SAILOR MARS (VFIG) DVDOnline & Save! Choose From a Huge Selection of DVDs, Blu-rays, CDs & Video Games. You can use your store Backstage Pass for 10% off on the site. see more...

Tee M.
Honolulu, HI
I love collecting Pops! She was the 3rd one I got out of the 5 main sailor moon characters. I got her for $12 at Razor Concepts! I would recommend if you love collecting like I do and nothing could go wrong. You get to meet people also!
Daphne K.
Starkville, MS
I have my dolls all sitting on my desk at work and they are the perfect edition! I wish they would come out with the other scouts or even "daily" look versions of the scouts they have now!
Kelly W.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Love love love this series of pop vinyl by funko!! I may be biased because I love sailor moon but they brought each characters personality into the design of the vinyl toy, these are totally worth the $10!!
Deanna S.
Elk Grove, CA
This is such a cute adaptation of Sailor Mars by this company. I received it as a gift and now I am on the hunt for the whole collection. If you are a Sailor Mars fan you will not regret having this. It is energizing and fun.
Susan V.
This was the first Funko POP collection where I bought every single one in the series. I absolutely love Sailor Moon and Sailor Mars is my absolute favourite so I definitely could not pass this up. The figure is so cute and remains true to the character  (she's wearing heels!). Was really excited to get this autographed by the voice actress. It's a great keepsake item that captures my childhood.
Rozz H.
Scotland
Another great one from funko, sailor mars is kickass! But I need to give it less stars because what you can't see from the stock photo are the size of her feet, they're enormously long! Such a shame because it makes her look daft.