BeautyEyeEyelinerBandai
Sailor Moon Miracle Romance Liquid Eye Liner Moon Stick (Black)

Sailor Moon Miracle Romance Liquid Eye Liner Moon Stick (Black)

by Bandai

Film type eye liner. Keep beautiful line for long time.Japan Import.

I want to try the product :)
Start your review of Sailor Moon Miracle Romance Liquid Eye Liner Moon Stick (Black)!
Amber R.
Danville
I have the creer beaute line of the sailor moon products, and the eyeliners are too cute and are actually well made products. Adorable and kawaii.
Alice J.
Montrose, CA
The best eyeliner I have ever used. I bought this because I’m a fan of Sailor Moon and the packaging looked so cute. I was blown away by how smooth it went on and how long it lasted. It’ll last me all day and I’ve been using it for over a year.
Krystyne S.
Thomasville, NC
Purchased at: Amazon
I have both the liquid and the pencil eyeliner and they work SOOO WELL. Ordered mine on Amazon, took about 2 weeks to get here from Japan. The tip on the liquid is long, sleek, and pointed. It doesn't feather. Probably the best liquid eyeliner I've ever used.
Sharon M.
This is one of the best eyeliner I've owned. It truly last all day and the application is pretty easy. The design is stunning as well. There are some other colors blue,yellow, green and brown. Blue one is bad so i don't recommend that one it bleeds a lot
Scarlett A.
Liverpool
One of the best eyeliners i have ever owned :) the packaging couldn’t be more perfect for a grown-up sailor moon fan but I was not sure about the quality at first ... but I loved it ! They are rechargeable which makes it even better !
Jade C.
This is best eyeliner i’ve ever tried, it is also super cute. The eyeliner applies evenly and stays on well. It is the perfect black too(no greyish tinge) The thin tip makes it easy to apply and get a precise, perfect wing every time (that is if you have a steady hand any). There is no smell to the product and it can be removed easily.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...