BY SAILOR JERRY

Sailor jerry spiced navy rum 750 ml see more...

Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
  • "Sure the bottle looks nicer but i find that it is the same quality if not cheaper quality than captain morgans spiced rum." in 52 reviews
  • "Sailor Jerry is very smooth with a high alcohol content so you can't drink it like you would Captain Morgan or any other spiced rum." in 15 reviews
  • "I mixed it with coke and my sis in law mixed hers with Dr. Pepper and we both liked the way it tasted!" in 12 reviews
  • "It's got a delicious taste to it that mixes well, or tastes great on the rocks, and it sneaks up on you for a great buzz." in 11 reviews
  • "Another go to drink if you are wanting to do shooters is the Jerry bomb, but you can never go wrong with drinking it on the rocks! " in 9 reviews
Morgan P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love this rum! Not only is the packaging truly unique the rum is terrific as well. I got the collectors edition that comes with 1/6 different posters. The rum is perfectly spiced and goes with any mix but is also great on its on. definitely a great tribute to Sailor Jerry and I would recommend this to any rum drinker.
Sheila K.
Moose Jaw, SK
Sailor Jerry's Rum was a spicy treat. Purchased in the US we bought a sixty six for less than twenty dollars. With a full body flavor and carmel undertones this rum was an unexpected treat. As we liked the first bottle so much we had to go back and purchase another to bring back home. Definitely my new favorite rum.
Shantal J.
Atlantic Bch, FL
Just tried this for the first time last week. This is really good rum! Not to mention...it's 92 proof!!! I even got the cool collector edition bottle!!!
KC F.
One of my new and absolute favorites! I tried it with one of their suggestions "The Perfect Storm" and it's surprisingly refreshing! It's rum, ginger ale and lime! Their bottles also have different pinup designs inside so my boyfriend has been collecting them!
Crystal B.
This rum is definitely my favorite brand. Higher alcohol content and just tastes better overall. If you can buy it in the tube, it comes with a poster from Sailor Jerry's most famous tattoos ad well.
Amanda M.
Katy, TX
THE best rum out there! It's smooth and goes great with Coke. Forget the captain... Your welcome
Em[ily] S.
Hamilton, ON
This rum makes me want to be on a beach in the Sun. I love Sailor Jerry's, it is a little spicier than it's Captain cousin. Great Coke ginger ale or any of your favorite mixers.
Felecia S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
A little bit lighter than caption Morgan. Great taste smooth and not as heavy as most rums. Great for rum and coke
Valeriya D.
East Hanover
I am a co-owner of a rum bar in Ukraine MBarGo (intagram: @mbargoodessa). and we prepare the best cocktails based on this rum
Jasmin T.
Roanoke, IN
Flavorful, full of life... nothing else needs to be said. Mixed drinks or over ice. Sailor Jerry is a winner everytime.
Heather E.
Colorado Springs, CO
What's your favorite mix in with Sailor Jerry's?
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
I'm a new fan of rum. I'm wondering if this is a brand that is good to keep in a liquor cabinet for mixing beverages and entertaining?
Gladys A.
Is this a light drink or hard?
Allison B.
Besides Coke/Diet Coke, what do you mix this with?
Alondra  M.
Is this rum worth buying or should I stick to jack Danielle's