BY SAILOR JERRY

Sailor jerry spiced navy rum 750 ml see more...

Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
  • "Sure the bottle looks nicer but i find that it is the same quality if not cheaper quality than captain morgans spiced rum." in 52 reviews
  • "Sailor Jerry is very smooth with a high alcohol content so you can't drink it like you would Captain Morgan or any other spiced rum." in 15 reviews
  • "I mixed it with coke and my sis in law mixed hers with Dr. Pepper and we both liked the way it tasted!" in 12 reviews
  • "It's got a delicious taste to it that mixes well, or tastes great on the rocks, and it sneaks up on you for a great buzz." in 11 reviews
  • "Another go to drink if you are wanting to do shooters is the Jerry bomb, but you can never go wrong with drinking it on the rocks! " in 9 reviews
Hannah G.
The branding for sailor jerry is what first attracted me to trying it, and I’m so glad i did. With smooth vanilla and lime notes, it’s perfect for drinking with a mixer or drinking on its own. A very gentle rum with a great flavour.
Amanda M.
Fairbank, IA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a go to rum in our house. I prefer it over other spiced rum. It has just enough spice without being overwhelming. Yum!! And strong!!
Lui N Eri Z.
Elgin
This is a good alcohol not to strong. But keep an eye on your drinking it seems to creep up on you. The package is either on a circular box or just the bottle it self
Brianne C.
Bridgeville, DE
I love love love this rum! It’s great in drinks and by itself as well. I always recommend it to everyone and it’s a great price!
Kat H.
Truro
Our absolute favourite! We mix it with Pepsi and ice and it pairs well with anything...especially more Sailor Jerry’s 😉 plus the bottles are so nice and make a great collectible item! We’ve collected all of the Jerry’s girls!!
alex F.
Stony Mountain
Smooth and delicious spiced rum, it’s my go-to for a rum and cola! Also favoured by my dad who got me into this rum. Great price and smooth tasting despite the higher alcohol content.
Hayley H.
Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum my all time fave! It’s so smooth and has a great taste! You can’t go wrong with the flavour of spiced rum! So good mixed with coke or ginger ale! It’s a classic choice! Def recommend!
A W.
All time favourite rum. Have tried many others but always seem to find my way back to this brand. 10/10 for sure! 🙂
Vanessa V.
One of my favorite rums. It's very smooth no burning feeling. Love the different mix drinks I can make with this brand
Chelsea S.
If you want to have a fun night this is your drink! I don’t think there’s any room for improvement it does its job!!
Heather E.
Colorado Springs, CO
What's your favorite mix in with Sailor Jerry's?
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
I'm a new fan of rum. I'm wondering if this is a brand that is good to keep in a liquor cabinet for mixing beverages and entertaining?
Gladys A.
Is this a light drink or hard?
Allison B.
Besides Coke/Diet Coke, what do you mix this with?
Alondra  M.
Is this rum worth buying or should I stick to jack Danielle's