BY SAILOR JERRY #17 in Rum

Sailor jerry spiced navy rum 750 ml see more...

Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
  • "Sure the bottle looks nicer but i find that it is the same quality if not cheaper quality than captain morgans spiced rum." in 52 reviews
  • "Sailor Jerry is very smooth with a high alcohol content so you can't drink it like you would Captain Morgan or any other spiced rum." in 15 reviews
  • "I mixed it with coke and my sis in law mixed hers with Dr. Pepper and we both liked the way it tasted!" in 12 reviews
  • "It's got a delicious taste to it that mixes well, or tastes great on the rocks, and it sneaks up on you for a great buzz." in 11 reviews
  • "Another go to drink if you are wanting to do shooters is the Jerry bomb, but you can never go wrong with drinking it on the rocks! " in 9 reviews
Sydney W.
Victoria, BC
This is a great rum that isn't a crazy price, and gets you where you need to go.

I also love the packaging -- over Christmas, I picked up a special edition bottle that came with a 10x13 lithograph of one of Sailor Jerry's girls -- awesome!
Coral C.
One of my favourites. The price is good. The packaging is cool! My boyfriend has a bunch of sailor jerry style tattoos. It's nice, smooth, tastes good and can appeal to all
Sarah R.
Abbotsford, BC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is hands down my go to Rum. Unlike Captain Morgan's, it doesn't taste like water. It has a nice bite and a higher alcohol content, and the labels of the bottles each have a collectible tattoo style girl drawn by Sailor Jerry
Nat S.
This is a really nice rum especially if you are a big fan of rum in general. It's great quality with the spices through it. The bottle is also really cool and looks great on a shelf, I recycled mine and made it into a lamp stand!
Sarah W.
Sarnia
This is my number one choice when it comes to hard liquor. It is so smooth and mixes well with almost everything. The spiced rum is the best Sailor Jerry's has to offer and it's one of my favorite things to drink as a shot.
Tanya S.
chilliwack, British Columbia
I love Sailor Jerry's. Makes me feel like I'm part of an elite sailors club when I drink it. Has that warm smooth spiced feeling when it goes down, and is just overall, a great flavor and It's not too hard on the wallet!
Courtney M.
Saint-Lambert, QC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Hands down my all time favorite drink! It's super smooth tasting great on its own or with a bit of coke or Dr. Pepper or ginger ale and amazing for cooking and baking with. Everyone seems to love my sailor jerry brownies.
Mike G.
Surrey
This is the best rum I have ever had. With out a doubt. I have been a firm "no rum" guy for at least... 7 years. you know how it is. one bad night does it for you.

Sailor Jerrys is epic. It goes with everything, its nicely spiced and very smooth. I'll drink the Mickey to myself thank you!
Danielle M.
Edmonton, AB
Sailor jerry spiced rum is an overpriced knockoff of captain morgans spiced rum. Sure the bottle looks nicer but i find that it is the same quality if not cheaper quality than captain morgans spiced rum.
Robyn A.
I'll stick to the captain or Bacardi oak heart. The taste is overpowering and not smooth in the slightest. Bought this once and gave the whole bottle away. The packaging is neat though.
Heather E.
Colorado Springs, CO
What's your favorite mix in with Sailor Jerry's?
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
I'm a new fan of rum. I'm wondering if this is a brand that is good to keep in a liquor cabinet for mixing beverages and entertaining?
Gladys A.
Is this a light drink or hard?
Allison B.
Besides Coke/Diet Coke, what do you mix this with?
Alondra  M.
Is this rum worth buying or should I stick to jack Danielle's