BY SAILOR JERRY #13 in Rum

Sailor jerry spiced navy rum 750 ml see more...

Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
  • "Sure the bottle looks nicer but i find that it is the same quality if not cheaper quality than captain morgans spiced rum." in 52 reviews
  • "Sailor Jerry is very smooth with a high alcohol content so you can't drink it like you would Captain Morgan or any other spiced rum." in 15 reviews
  • "I mixed it with coke and my sis in law mixed hers with Dr. Pepper and we both liked the way it tasted!" in 12 reviews
  • "It's got a delicious taste to it that mixes well, or tastes great on the rocks, and it sneaks up on you for a great buzz." in 11 reviews
  • "Another go to drink if you are wanting to do shooters is the Jerry bomb, but you can never go wrong with drinking it on the rocks! " in 9 reviews
Becky B.
Amherstview, ON
I love mixing up a cup of warm cider with Sailor Jerry mixed in. The aromas of the spices open up in the heat and blend well with the sweetness of the cider. My number one pick for the holidays!
Camille B.
Vancouver, BC
I don't even know where to start. I've had some great time at house parties with this one.Its very affordable at any liquor store. You will never be disappointed. I definite recommend this if your looking for something other than the same rum at the club
Sarah S.
Victoria, BC
I buy this rum regularly at my local liquor store. It is easy to find and well priced for the value. This rum was suggested to me by a coworker who enjoys drinking it. She said that this rum was much better than Captain Morgans and boy was she right!
Tina C.
Toney, AL
A refreshing, slightly sweet blend of St Croix rum and cherry, cinnamon and nutmeg flavors. If you're a spiced rum drinker, you owe it to yourself to try Sailor Jerry Spiced Navy Rum.
Sydney W.
Victoria, BC
This is a great rum that isn't a crazy price, and gets you where you need to go.

I also love the packaging -- over Christmas, I picked up a special edition bottle that came with a 10x13 lithograph of one of Sailor Jerry's girls -- awesome!
Coral C.
One of my favourites. The price is good. The packaging is cool! My boyfriend has a bunch of sailor jerry style tattoos. It's nice, smooth, tastes good and can appeal to all
Sarah R.
Abbotsford, BC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is hands down my go to Rum. Unlike Captain Morgan's, it doesn't taste like water. It has a nice bite and a higher alcohol content, and the labels of the bottles each have a collectible tattoo style girl drawn by Sailor Jerry
Sarah W.
Sarnia
This is my number one choice when it comes to hard liquor. It is so smooth and mixes well with almost everything. The spiced rum is the best Sailor Jerry's has to offer and it's one of my favorite things to drink as a shot.
Courtney M.
Saint-Lambert, QC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Hands down my all time favorite drink! It's super smooth tasting great on its own or with a bit of coke or Dr. Pepper or ginger ale and amazing for cooking and baking with. Everyone seems to love my sailor jerry brownies.
Tanya S.
chilliwack, British Columbia
I love Sailor Jerry's. Makes me feel like I'm part of an elite sailors club when I drink it. Has that warm smooth spiced feeling when it goes down, and is just overall, a great flavor and It's not too hard on the wallet!
Heather E.
Colorado Springs, CO
What's your favorite mix in with Sailor Jerry's?
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
I'm a new fan of rum. I'm wondering if this is a brand that is good to keep in a liquor cabinet for mixing beverages and entertaining?
Gladys A.
Is this a light drink or hard?
Allison B.
Besides Coke/Diet Coke, what do you mix this with?
Alondra  M.
Is this rum worth buying or should I stick to jack Danielle's