BY SAILOR JERRY #13 in Rum

Sailor jerry spiced navy rum 750 ml see more...

Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
  • "Sure the bottle looks nicer but i find that it is the same quality if not cheaper quality than captain morgans spiced rum." in 52 reviews
  • "Sailor Jerry is very smooth with a high alcohol content so you can't drink it like you would Captain Morgan or any other spiced rum." in 15 reviews
  • "I mixed it with coke and my sis in law mixed hers with Dr. Pepper and we both liked the way it tasted!" in 12 reviews
  • "It's got a delicious taste to it that mixes well, or tastes great on the rocks, and it sneaks up on you for a great buzz." in 11 reviews
  • "Another go to drink if you are wanting to do shooters is the Jerry bomb, but you can never go wrong with drinking it on the rocks! " in 9 reviews
Kaitlyn M.
Winnipeg, MB
It was good! Less spicy than expected. Mixed well with ginger ale, not at the very top of my list but close! I have bought it a few times and my boyfriend always loves it! I feel like it’s a very underrated brand. I would probably buy again but not for a casual drink after work
Jennifer G.
Edmundston
I love this as much as i love the taste of the capitain morgan original. I drike in mostly with coca cola but the taste is very good on ice too. There is some kind of caramel cherry taste. Very smooth.
Kayleigh C.
Felling, Gateshead
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
As a lover of spiced rum I can confidently say that this is one of the better ones. This rum isn't too pricey and is very smooth however I would not say it is a premium rum.
Katerina A.
New Westminster
First tried this years ago (I'm Canadian and was of legal age at 18) because after drinking the captain for a while just wanted change things up and I've got all my friends and family hooked I haven't bought caption Morgan's for 3 years now. Also the pin up girls on the inside are really cool and great conversation starters.I haven't seen all those bottle sizes in canada unfortunately
Morgan P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love this rum! Not only is the packaging truly unique the rum is terrific as well. I got the collectors edition that comes with 1/6 different posters. The rum is perfectly spiced and goes with any mix but is also great on its on. definitely a great tribute to Sailor Jerry and I would recommend this to any rum drinker.
Sheila K.
Moose Jaw, SK
Sailor Jerry's Rum was a spicy treat. Purchased in the US we bought a sixty six for less than twenty dollars. With a full body flavor and carmel undertones this rum was an unexpected treat. As we liked the first bottle so much we had to go back and purchase another to bring back home. Definitely my new favorite rum.
Jamie-Lee H.
This is my party must have drink. i tend to mix mine with lime and lemonade, This way it tastes like a normal drink but has a kick to it and easily gets you more merry :)
Danika F.
BC
I just love everything about good ol' trusty Jerry. It's strong, yet very easy to drink due to how sweet it is. It has a nice vanilla aftertaste to it that mixes with almost anything. I love the bottle, and how you can peel off the paper on the back to discover a pin up girl. It doesn't take long to get a buzz, either. Trust me on that one.
Kat W.
I usually would drink captain morgans spiced rum, but this is also a good one! I have drank this many times. It comes in a great glass bottle and it's a very delicious rum. I'd definitely give this to my friends to try.
Samantha D.
Brantford , ON
This is usually my go-to for a drink. Either on the rocks or mixed with some sprite and lime, you can barely taste the alcohol, just the smooth, spicy after taste. I recommend everyone to switch from Captain Morgan's to Sailor Jerry's because it has more of a spice-kick and more smooth going down.
Heather E.
Colorado Springs, CO
What's your favorite mix in with Sailor Jerry's?
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
I'm a new fan of rum. I'm wondering if this is a brand that is good to keep in a liquor cabinet for mixing beverages and entertaining?
Gladys A.
Is this a light drink or hard?
Allison B.
Besides Coke/Diet Coke, what do you mix this with?
Alondra  M.
Is this rum worth buying or should I stick to jack Danielle's