BY SAILOR JERRY #13 in Rum

Sailor jerry spiced navy rum 750 ml see more...

Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
  • "Sure the bottle looks nicer but i find that it is the same quality if not cheaper quality than captain morgans spiced rum." in 52 reviews
  • "Sailor Jerry is very smooth with a high alcohol content so you can't drink it like you would Captain Morgan or any other spiced rum." in 15 reviews
  • "I mixed it with coke and my sis in law mixed hers with Dr. Pepper and we both liked the way it tasted!" in 12 reviews
  • "It's got a delicious taste to it that mixes well, or tastes great on the rocks, and it sneaks up on you for a great buzz." in 11 reviews
  • "Another go to drink if you are wanting to do shooters is the Jerry bomb, but you can never go wrong with drinking it on the rocks! " in 9 reviews
Tara B.
Wirral, Merseyside
One of my favourite tipples. Nice tasting dark rum with a hint of spice. I have mine with ginger beer, Ice and a squeeze of fresh lime juice. The bottles are pretty & unique with a cute tattoo style pin up picture on the inner side of the label that can be seen through the bottle. Highly recommend this drink.
Keeley C.
Folkestone
Nice subtle flavour, very smooth. Drink this rum quite often if I’m out. Very affordable and goes down very easily (probably a bad thing 😂). As a rum drinker, Sailor Jerrys is one of the best I have had. Packaging is very appealing too. Makes a great gift at Christmas time with the gift tube.
Amanda C.
What else can you ask for in a bottle - delicious contents filled inside, super cool tattoo flash by Sailor J himself. It’s only customary you drink some rum after getting tattooed, and probably end up steaming off the first drink cause that’s what always happens. At least to me - ayyyy.
Alexandra P.
St. John's
My favourite spiced rum! Smooth enough to drink on the rocks, and full of flavour. A little higher than average in the price point, but it's worth the extra few dollars. You can tell the quality apart from other spiced rums. Not to mention the bottle looks great on a collector shelf. ;)
Rachel T.
Oshawa, ON
Always such a wonderful flavour, always meeting my expectations, not only with the label; taste and thickness, but with the consistency. I would wildly recommend this to all my friends, workplace and quaintences. It’s the number one rum I like to go to.
Tori B.
Gorgeous and smooth rum with a vanilla aftertaste. Usually tend to have it on a night out with a twist of lime but have treated myself to a bottle for the house from Waitrose. Much nicer compared to other rums because of the sweet taste. Love It.
Nat S.
This is a really nice rum especially if you are a big fan of rum in general. It's great quality with the spices through it. The bottle is also really cool and looks great on a shelf, I recycled mine and made it into a lamp stand!
Kaytee S.
London Ontario
The only spiced rum that I can handle after a bad episode with the Captain.
Over all it's pretty harsh but I mix it with coke and ice so that takes away the bitterness.
Marie S.
An easy Spiced Rum to drink - no evil after taste. Can be enjoyed neat with ice or mixed with a decent mixer. Would have been 5 stars but they change recipe a few years ago and is now not as sweet as before.
Kaitlyn M.
Winnipeg, MB
It was good! Less spicy than expected. Mixed well with ginger ale, not at the very top of my list but close! I have bought it a few times and my boyfriend always loves it! I feel like it’s a very underrated brand. I would probably buy again but not for a casual drink after work
Heather E.
Colorado Springs, CO
What's your favorite mix in with Sailor Jerry's?
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
I'm a new fan of rum. I'm wondering if this is a brand that is good to keep in a liquor cabinet for mixing beverages and entertaining?
Gladys A.
Is this a light drink or hard?
Allison B.
Besides Coke/Diet Coke, what do you mix this with?
Alondra  M.
Is this rum worth buying or should I stick to jack Danielle's