BY SAILOR JERRY

Sailor jerry spiced navy rum 750 ml see more...

Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
  • "Sure the bottle looks nicer but i find that it is the same quality if not cheaper quality than captain morgans spiced rum." in 52 reviews
  • "Sailor Jerry is very smooth with a high alcohol content so you can't drink it like you would Captain Morgan or any other spiced rum." in 15 reviews
  • "I mixed it with coke and my sis in law mixed hers with Dr. Pepper and we both liked the way it tasted!" in 12 reviews
  • "It's got a delicious taste to it that mixes well, or tastes great on the rocks, and it sneaks up on you for a great buzz." in 11 reviews
  • "Another go to drink if you are wanting to do shooters is the Jerry bomb, but you can never go wrong with drinking it on the rocks! " in 9 reviews
Glorimar R.
Bridgeport, CT
Great stuff right here
Samantha G.
San Antonio
Sailor Jerry in my opinion is a sweeter rum, you still get that sharp aged flavor, but it definitely has a very specific distinctive taste. A classic Sailor Jerry and Coke, is always a great easy drink to make.
Terri C.
Chico, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Good rum for the price. Not breaking the bank of you use it for mixed drinks. Website has good drink recipes on it.
Alysia D.
Gulf Shores
Sailor Jerry is a cheaper version of Captin Morgan. It is comparable in flavor and smoothness, although it is a bit harsher. It gives you your bang for the buck.
Krysten N.
Ventura
Not my favorite rum, but it will do when there is nothing else. It is really good. Very affordable and in my price range.
Ken C.
Love this rum!!! Recommend this to anyone that loves rum. Definitely has it's own unique flavor that I've not had in any other rum.
Haley W.
Tyler
I love Sailor Jerry spiced rum!  Awesome price! Its very effective! Great for get togethers! Goes good with pretty much anything! Everytime I take to a friends for a get together everyone gets excited! I would recommend it to anyone who wants to try something new or just simply loves spiced rum!
Deena K.
Sailor Jerry's is a decently priced, great tasting rum. Makes delicious mixed drinks for evenings when you just want to relax.
Christine T.
Expensive and more potent than captain Morgan's spiced rum but lovely. I drink it with lemonade. It's like an alcoholic American cream soda! I absolutely love it and would recommend it to anyone. I'm yet to meet someone I've not been able to convince that this drink is lovely, even if they normally don't drink rum. A much sweeter alternative to the traditional rum.
Shelynn F.
Literally the smoothest alcohol I have ever ingested. The taste is phenomenal! Yes it burns a wee bit if you take it straight, but that's what you get! The burn isn't as strong as some other alcohols I have had but don't let that fool you. This stuff gets you LIT. This is my go to beverage for a good time.
Heather E.
Colorado Springs, CO
What's your favorite mix in with Sailor Jerry's?
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
I'm a new fan of rum. I'm wondering if this is a brand that is good to keep in a liquor cabinet for mixing beverages and entertaining?
Gladys A.
Is this a light drink or hard?
Allison B.
Besides Coke/Diet Coke, what do you mix this with?
Alondra  M.
Is this rum worth buying or should I stick to jack Danielle's