BY SAILOR JERRY #13 in Rum

Sailor jerry spiced navy rum 750 ml see more...

Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
  • "Sure the bottle looks nicer but i find that it is the same quality if not cheaper quality than captain morgans spiced rum." in 52 reviews
  • "Sailor Jerry is very smooth with a high alcohol content so you can't drink it like you would Captain Morgan or any other spiced rum." in 15 reviews
  • "I mixed it with coke and my sis in law mixed hers with Dr. Pepper and we both liked the way it tasted!" in 12 reviews
  • "It's got a delicious taste to it that mixes well, or tastes great on the rocks, and it sneaks up on you for a great buzz." in 11 reviews
  • "Another go to drink if you are wanting to do shooters is the Jerry bomb, but you can never go wrong with drinking it on the rocks! " in 9 reviews
sherri c.
Cambridge , ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this rum its the first thing i go to in the LCBO if we are drinking rum. its smooth and tasty high alc. contant not like the other spiced rums out there. i feel its a great price too, i first tried a sample of it and fell in love. its my number 1 rum go to. Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
Em[ily] S.
Hamilton, ON
This rum makes me want to be on a beach in the Sun. I love Sailor Jerry's, it is a little spicier than it's Captain cousin. Great Coke ginger ale or any of your favorite mixers.
alex F.
Stony Mountain
Smooth and delicious spiced rum, it’s my go-to for a rum and cola! Also favoured by my dad who got me into this rum. Great price and smooth tasting despite the higher alcohol content.
Joanna T.
Sailor Jerry is my go to liquor. It mixes nicely with coke and goes down smooth without. I highly recommend it to anyone that likes rum. It is also priced at a good cost. I have always had good experiences with this brand and would definitely buy it again!
Emily G.
Sailor Jerry's is my favourite, by far. The flavour is delicious and the label is really cool! Definitely a mid price range rum, but is excellent by itself or mixed with something else! I would highly recommend this product to any of my friends.
Ruby V.
Anaheim , CA
This is one of my favorite for sure. It does have some cinnamon hence the “spiced rum” but I do t really taste it that bad. I like taking shots but I need a chaser because it’s strong. I like mixing with coke and it’s soooo good.
Georgie M.
Princeton
This is the best rum for rum and coke's that I have ever tasted. Everyone I have ever made one for always asks what's in it so they can pick up a bottle. Huge success!
Nichola B.
Diss
I got introduced to this by a friend. Ever since then I have loved it. I love how there is an American pin up girl on every bottle and just the whole vibe of it. It’s a gorgeous taste as well, not too over powering.
Gaby O.
Church road, Pool
One of my absolute favourite drinks, such a lovely and different flavour, it has recently changed slightly so I would now pick Old J over Sailor Jerrys, but it is still a good taste just a shame it changed
Alice D.
Bristol
Spicy, smooth and easy to drink. Pair it with some coke and you’ve got a drink you’ll feel good about. It’s more sophisticated that captain Morgan’s and the packaging reminds you of pirates. It’s great.
Heather E.
Colorado Springs, CO
What's your favorite mix in with Sailor Jerry's?
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
I'm a new fan of rum. I'm wondering if this is a brand that is good to keep in a liquor cabinet for mixing beverages and entertaining?
Gladys A.
Is this a light drink or hard?
Allison B.
Besides Coke/Diet Coke, what do you mix this with?
Alondra  M.
Is this rum worth buying or should I stick to jack Danielle's