Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
- "Sure the bottle looks nicer but i find that it is the same quality if not cheaper quality than captain morgans spiced rum." in 52 reviews
- "Sailor Jerry is very smooth with a high alcohol content so you can't drink it like you would Captain Morgan or any other spiced rum." in 15 reviews
- "I mixed it with coke and my sis in law mixed hers with Dr. Pepper and we both liked the way it tasted!" in 12 reviews
- "It's got a delicious taste to it that mixes well, or tastes great on the rocks, and it sneaks up on you for a great buzz." in 11 reviews
- "Another go to drink if you are wanting to do shooters is the Jerry bomb, but you can never go wrong with drinking it on the rocks! " in 9 reviews
Love it!!!! Mix with coke and its GREAT!!!
Love it ... We even collect the bottles
According to my husband it's the best.
Horrible flavor and not worth purchase!
Very smooth. By far my rum of choice.
Sailor Jerry is really really good!!
Excellent amount of sweet and spice.
Tastes like captain, but is cheaper.
Love the bottle and love the Rum.
Such a great buzz for a great price
Q & A
What's your favorite mix in with Sailor Jerry's?
I'm a new fan of rum. I'm wondering if this is a brand that is good to keep in a liquor cabinet for mixing beverages and entertaining?
Is this a light drink or hard?
Besides Coke/Diet Coke, what do you mix this with?
Is this rum worth buying or should I stick to jack Danielle's
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos