BY SAILOR JERRY #13 in Rum

Sailor jerry spiced navy rum 750 ml see more...

Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
  • "Sure the bottle looks nicer but i find that it is the same quality if not cheaper quality than captain morgans spiced rum." in 52 reviews
  • "Sailor Jerry is very smooth with a high alcohol content so you can't drink it like you would Captain Morgan or any other spiced rum." in 15 reviews
  • "I mixed it with coke and my sis in law mixed hers with Dr. Pepper and we both liked the way it tasted!" in 12 reviews
  • "It's got a delicious taste to it that mixes well, or tastes great on the rocks, and it sneaks up on you for a great buzz." in 11 reviews
  • "Another go to drink if you are wanting to do shooters is the Jerry bomb, but you can never go wrong with drinking it on the rocks! " in 9 reviews
Katherine T.
Fairfield, CA
This is a good change from the regular Captain Morgan style rum. Fun to talk about b/c of the history of the tattooing sailor who inspired this drink. Check out the tattoo on the inside of the label as you enjoy your drinks. They are different on each bottle. Enjoy best with tropical juices or even a coke. It's smooth and will enjoyed by all your guests. Great value. One last tip, be aware, high 92 proof (compared to traditional capt. morgan 70 proof)! You have to really enjoy your drinks slowly or you might wind up with more than a buzz!
Callie M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I picked up a bottle of Sailor Jerry's a few months back, on recommendation from a friend. I didn't really care for Captain
Morgan or Kraken in my warm cider, and I was looking for a suitable alternative. Enter Sailor Jerry - not only was I lured in by the bottle's artwork aesthetics, I was not let down by the smooth flavor of this rum. It blends beautifully with hot apple cider, leaving a rich and spicy taste on my tongue. I love it! I've recommended it to many people, and will continue to do so.
Missy L.
Santa Ana, CA
This is without a doubt one of the best rums on the market. It's slightly higher in alcohol content, but the flavor is so smooth that you can't really tell. It's perfect for rum & coke's, mojitos, and even dark & stormy's. It's popular enough now that you can find it in most grocery stores and almost any liquor store. It's also pretty inexpensive for its quality.
I'm not you know a freaking drinking rum but one thing I know I'm from the islands and I love rum and what I do with this long I mix it up with some cream and when I mix it up with some cream and I put some ice in it Jesus Christ it's amazing and I wish I had the bottle to take the picture because I constantly can't remember when was the last time I drunk it and not throw away the bottle next time I'll save the bottle sorry but it was amazing tried cold or sometime you can just put a little dash in any of your favorite drinks or anything like that that's just me
Jeanette D.
Santa Ana, CA
For a long time I collected the sailor jerry bottles they are so cute and make great vases. But let's talk about the taste, all I have to say is that it is great! Literally you can mix this with anything or have it straight. I have made cupcakes with this run I have made dinners I have made ice cream floats or you can simply mix it with Coke.
cassandra b.
I first tried this at my 25th birthday party. A friend brought it for me. I am a big whickey and rum girl so I am a bit of a rum snob. It has to have good flavor and go down smooth. Sailor Jerry's definitely fits the bill. Great taste and it doesn't cost you an arm and a leg. I recommend trying it with vanilla coke or dr pepper :)
Moniela L.
I love it. Tastes good with ginger ale, Dr pepper, or cola. Being that this is a cheap priced rum, I was surprised it tasted so good. Has very strong vanilla taste. Drinking it straight, it goes down smooth. It's more so a rum for mixing though. However, drink in moderation. The drunk effect creeps up slowly. It has never made me feel sick and didn't cause any hangovers despite it being 92 proof.
Autumn P.
Marietta, GA
My boyfriend introduced me to Sailor Jerry last summer. I've long been a vodka-only girl, but after trying Sailor Jerry I loved it. You can really taste the cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla moreso than in other brands of spiced rum. This is great mixed with cream soda, coke, cherry coke, vanilla coke or even apple cider. You just have to watch out because this is much stronger than it tastes. It'll really sneak up on you!
Jenny B.
Fresno, CA
Sailor Jerry is the Captain of all Spiced Rum. Forget Captain Morgan, Sailor Jerry has now jumped aboard. Sailor Jerry is by far the best Rum I've purchased and continues to be the only Rum I purchase. The spiced taste is unique and blended well. Enough of Sailor will have you acting like a sailor!
Elise M.
Detroit, MI
I've never understood why people would choose to drink Captain Morgan's when there's an amazing rum like Sailor Jerry's out there. The Sailor seems to be popular amongst the tattooed and rockabilly crowd because they can appreciate it for it's cool history and Norman "Sailor Jerry" Collin's role in the tattoo community. However, it's more than just a cool pinup label. It's also a delicious rum that's just the perfect level of sweetness. It's got enough flavor that you can easily shoot it straight, but it's not too sweet to mix with your favorite chasers.
Heather E.
Colorado Springs, CO
What's your favorite mix in with Sailor Jerry's?
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
I'm a new fan of rum. I'm wondering if this is a brand that is good to keep in a liquor cabinet for mixing beverages and entertaining?
Gladys A.
Is this a light drink or hard?
Allison B.
Besides Coke/Diet Coke, what do you mix this with?
Alondra  M.
Is this rum worth buying or should I stick to jack Danielle's