Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
- "Sure the bottle looks nicer but i find that it is the same quality if not cheaper quality than captain morgans spiced rum." in 52 reviews
- "Sailor Jerry is very smooth with a high alcohol content so you can't drink it like you would Captain Morgan or any other spiced rum." in 15 reviews
- "I mixed it with coke and my sis in law mixed hers with Dr. Pepper and we both liked the way it tasted!" in 12 reviews
- "It's got a delicious taste to it that mixes well, or tastes great on the rocks, and it sneaks up on you for a great buzz." in 11 reviews
- "Another go to drink if you are wanting to do shooters is the Jerry bomb, but you can never go wrong with drinking it on the rocks! " in 9 reviews
I use it to make a drink it was too strong and the taste overpower
My wife and I love this stuff me mix it coke strong but so good
I love rum...and this is in my top 3. I would 100% suggest this.
Perfect flavored rum for sautéing fruit & serving over ice cream
It is a good dark rum, high alcohol content.. great with coke.
When I drink rum, I always choose Sailor Jerry over Captain!
I love this better than Captain Morgan, a lot smoothr taste
Great taste, great buzz! But make sure you have a driver!
Many good night with sailot jerrys very smooth yummy taste
It was smooth and got the job done! Can't ask for more :)
Q & A
What's your favorite mix in with Sailor Jerry's?
I'm a new fan of rum. I'm wondering if this is a brand that is good to keep in a liquor cabinet for mixing beverages and entertaining?
Is this a light drink or hard?
Besides Coke/Diet Coke, what do you mix this with?
Is this rum worth buying or should I stick to jack Danielle's
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos